Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she even make waffles and pancakes look like tit they’re not even cooked properly 🤢
I was thinking the same thing, they look bloody anaemic...also if they were cooked properly why on earth would you spoil a good pancake with those chemical tit storm syrups! 🤢🤮

Reactions: 5
Some one has been reading here hello Kirsty babes. We know about your life cause you post everything you take a giant dump.

Some one has been reading here hello Kirsty babes. We know about your life cause you post everything you take a giant dump.
Oh I know. I thought that ‘you don’t know what someone’s going through’ all you’re going through love is mountains of lard.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See if she told the truth and didn't spout some amount of pure SHITE or ram stanky chemical pish down on us, maybe we wouldn't have to mention these things and have this thread. she knows what she is going and can play a good victim card.

Reactions: 8
God she is soooooooo bleeping boring. Woman crush Wednesday- wish Instagram would let me tag more than 20.... sure she copy and pastes every week. bleeping boring- get a job!!

God she’s such a twit, how can she live with herself eating her boyfriend of 6 months parents food sat up in their spare room on her own?! Re the job search, unfortunately she has no skills . . .

It’s all about her isn’t it! She hasn’t posted what she got him for valentines, perhaps she spent the last of her money on those Apple cider gummies 🤣 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Came on here to say this! Turnt 🥴 ..... not even a word 😂

God she’s such a twit, how can she live with herself eating her boyfriend of 6 months parents food sat up in their spare room on her own?! Re the job search, unfortunately she has no skills . . .
Crumpets, jam and hot chocolate
Egg, flatbread and houmous

she’s really packing that fruit and veg in again today 😆

This made me 🤦🏼‍♀️ hope she’s not filling out application forms with that spelling!
“I went Brit school with Adele but I couldn’t act or sing so I turnt my hand to admin in clinics, I have worked for free monfs in the last two years. Giz a job”.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ha ha
Kirsty's mum
Your daughter is jobless and everything you describe.
I have no issues with people trying to better themselves. I have issues with people lying ..... Your daughter is the same size of not bigger than thread 1 so she's lying about what she's eating
Is she jobless again?!?! I've not been on insta in agessss

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.