Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Penfold lost his job now too.
Or is Kirsty making hime use up all his holiday to make her breakfast.
Sure she goes home every Thursday
Has Penfold lost his job now too.
Or is Kirsty making hime use up all his holiday to make her breakfast.
Sure she goes home every Thursday
I read that in her storiesas she’s making waffles or something, while he’s at work and she’s trying to make him jealous

Reactions: 1
I think Daniels sister may be paying McDonald’s a visit on her way home if that’s what she has been given for lunch 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 4
Avocado on cardboard isn’t classed as making a lunch now is it Kirsty 🤣

Reactions: 5
Made lunch, wtf you got stuff out the cupboard & spread some stuff on a few crackers. If my s-i-l invited my for lunch & served that I would definitely be stopping off somewhere on the way home.
Wonder why Daniel’s sister was at his house? Is she in a childcare bubble?

Reactions: 3
Cracker breads and pittas. What about a nice big salad to replace one of them.

Reactions: 2
They really are all just a load of rule breakers aren’t they.

The bit that grips my tit the most though is that even if they are breaking rules, seeing family, whatever, why does she need to keep documenting it? Dropping cakes off for family on non essential journeys, constant trips to shops rather than one decent big shop, making lunch for Daniel’s sister (she may be in a childcare bubble to be fair so I’ll let her off). But why does she need to keep telling people? Some people are sacrificing so much, haven’t seen any family, even from a distance, for the best part of a year. She’s just rubbing peoples noses in it with her constant hints to rule breaking.

She’s just a disrespectful lump.

Reactions: 10
They really are all just a load of rule breakers aren’t they.

The bit that grips my tit the most though is that even if they are breaking rules, seeing family, whatever, why does she need to keep documenting it? Dropping cakes off for family on non essential journeys, constant trips to shops rather than one decent big shop, making lunch for Daniel’s sister (she may be in a childcare bubble to be fair so I’ll let her off). But why does she need to keep telling people? Some people are sacrificing so much, haven’t seen any family, even from a distance, for the best part of a year. She’s just rubbing peoples noses in it with her constant hints to rule breaking.

She’s just a disrespectful lump.
Yeah, She’s not arsed or her family. Even her boyfriends family?! Which speaks volume how ignorant they all are. Especially her sister in law who is pregnant?! since you know Kirsty’s revealed to all her fan club.

She was literally was back and forth whilst having Covid and rest of the family then had Covid. Which was ironic since the brother shared his video of not giving a duck and not following the lockdown rules yet having her nan shielding - the nan must be the only one who isn’t as horrid as them?!

Then she gets so miffed because she obviously gets messaging stating she’s breaking rules but literally showing anyone who looks on her profile what she’s up to. Thick as mince and a selfish twit

Reactions: 8
Her story this morning had TRIGGERED me! In the car on another non essential journey no doubt, singing, saying ‘just enjoy your weekend, turn the music up’ BLA bleeping BLA. Don’t worry Kirsty we’ll all forget about the almost year long pandemic. None of us are deflated or depressed, none of us are struggling because we cannot go to work, none of us miss our family and friends, we’ll all just turn the music up and enjoy our weekend of doing nothing because we’re not allowed 👏🏼🙃🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Her story this morning had TRIGGERED me! In the car on another non essential journey no doubt, singing, saying ‘just enjoy your weekend, turn the music up’ BLA bleeping BLA. Don’t worry Kirsty we’ll all forget about the almost year long pandemic. None of us are deflated or depressed, none of us are struggling because we cannot go to work, none of us miss our family and friends, we’ll all just turn the music up and enjoy our weekend of doing nothing because we’re not allowed 👏🏼🙃🤯
She’s certainly not deflated (nor have I lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.