Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is only showing her meals so she can flag that sodding affiliate link for that skinny chemical shite.
have we seen her eat any of those gummies yet?Seeing as she’s a brand ambassador I thought she’d have been on about them every 5 mins.

Reactions: 6
She is only showing her meals so she can flag that sodding affiliate link for that skinny chemical shite.
have we seen her eat any of those gummies yet?Seeing as she’s a brand ambassador I thought she’d have been on about them every 5 mins.
She’s probably eaten them like a bag of haribo

Pizza nan bread. No calories, must be free

For V day she got Penners a Lego model of herself and some sexy undies for their once a month bonk in the dark whilst Bernie turns up the radio in the next room

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Today she has had a banana and a small handful of mushrooms, onions and peppers.

No where near her 5 a day, let alone the 10 a day nutritionists recommend now.

She’s probably eaten them like a bag of haribo

Pizza nan bread. No calories, must be free
At least 550 calories in a naan bread so I expect she stopped counting there ..... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
God remember back to the days when she went to the gym and filmed the exact same workout every single day at 20% max effort without fail

Throwing about a paperweight like it was heavy “wow guys what a workout“
ahh you’ve just reminded me of her totally shite tyre flips! I kinda miss those days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And I miss her head going from side to side as she sang Proud Mary for the 4th morning in a row on the bike in her mum and dad’s garage.. best workout song ever you know!!!

And remember when she was going to lose a stone in August and started blocking people who asked how she was getting on as we approached the end of August and she was 4lbs up? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh and THE best top ever that was bigged up ahead of a BBQ ... she couldn’t wait to show us the most perfect tip she has bought herself ... and it turned out to be a black tee shirt from Primark 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Ha ha those were the days hip thrusts in the garage. Wobble board, bikini photo shoots in the garden and 3 walks a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh please she’s back with the transformation Tuesdays she’s has to go back 5 years to find one wears there is a massive difference.
Pathetic

Reactions: 5
She constantly looks crap - her outfits are awful. Loved the dress. I know we’re all at home in lounge wear etc but buy and wear some nice ones if you’re promoting yourself as a plus size blogger.

Reactions: 2
She constantly looks crap - her outfits are awful. Loved the dress. I know we’re all at home in lounge wear etc but buy and wear some nice ones if you’re promoting yourself as a plus size blogger.
Cheap and scruffy

Reactions: 1
Ha ha those were the days hip thrusts in the garage. Wobble board, bikini photo shoots in the garden and 3 walks a day.
Omg Those bad squats, she’d block comments on how bad her form was and how she’ll hurt herself.
Told everyone to piss off witn the tips then spent a month in bed with a bad back 🤣😭😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As per her latest stories waffles and PANCAKES for breakfast, Jesus! Gluttony

Reactions: 3
Omg Those bad squats, she’d block comments on how bad her form was and how she’ll hurt herself.
Told everyone to piss off witn the tips then spent a month in bed with a bad back 🤣😭😂😂😂😂
Hilarious 😂
Remember, giving advice makes you a TROLL ... #BeKind 🙄

The only comments allowed are lies telling her she’s smashing them goals!!

As per her latest stories waffles and PANCAKES for breakfast, Jesus! Gluttony
I’ve no idea why she’s over 20 stones .....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So no mention of how many cals on her dinner last night, will there be on her pancake waffle bonanza ?

In the words of Louie Spence I DOUBT IT

I feel a bit sorry for her, like she’s almost a bit lost at where her profile should be and sit. She should give up the weight loss bravado post her food which she clearly enjoys and just get on with it. Instead of pretending to be something she’s not.

So no mention of how many cals on her dinner last night, will there be on her pancake waffle bonanza ?

In the words of Louie Spence I DOUBT IT

I feel a bit sorry for her, like she’s almost a bit lost at where her profile should be and sit. She should give up the weight loss bravado post her food which she clearly enjoys and just get on with it. Instead of pretending to be something she’s not.
100% agree.

She will always be overweight - she’s fundamentally lazy and she loves her food. That’s ok. Just quit with the “transformation” bollocks Kirsty, you’ve lost 4st (cough), in FIVE years, you still have another 8st to go looking at you. You’re no weightloss guru love. Give it up, you’re just embarrassing yourself. Go give Penfold’s head a rub and eat some sweets.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.