Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren’t those memory kits for making casts of your newborn babies hands and feet?!!! 😂 What a bizarre gift. Unless she’s got a bun in the oven or just inadvertently revealed they are going to be trying or something. So weird?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pissing myself romantic first Valentine’s dinner with mummy and daddy like they are 12 cringe.

Bet they will be running up stairs to silently bonk in Penners bedroom like the Will from inbetweeners whilst Kirsty takes selfies of her self

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How grey his beard it after being with her for 6 months 😂😂
He’s just so handsome .......

The grey beard of a middle aged man who lives in his mummy and daddy’s spare bedroom.

Pissing myself romantic first Valentine’s dinner with mummy and daddy like they are 12 cringe.

Bet they will be running up stairs to silently bonk in Penners bedroom like the Will from inbetweeners whilst Kirsty takes selfies of her self
Will from the Inbetweeners 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well, that jacket deffo won’t do up.
#trusttheprocess

She has shared every detail of her day today. They’re now in bed watching telly LOL. Wonder if Bernie and Michael are listening out for groans - go on son, be a man at last!! 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I wondered why there was 4 steaks...
I was thinking greedy fat cow.
Then seen the table set for 4 hahahaha.
So romantic 😂😂
I think she expected this big extravaganza and he never bought her gifts she wanted so is pretending they are in “transit”.
Couldn’t make this up 😂😂.
Also, Kirsty hun, I know your jobless and funds are tight. But if you can order yourself some weight loss gummies from America you can buy yourself a coat that covers your udders.
Jesus Christ.
It’s in the minus, and your prancing about in that daft checked shirt or leather that barely covers your saggy nips.
Also living for that post, that people think was her mum.. it was so obviously her 😂😂!!
Even down to the capitals on some words.
Who’s having the last now hun 😳

• Haha
*Knocks glass with knife and clears throat*

Penners:

I’d like to say a few words please
On this very special day, I’d like to say a few things about the most important woman in my life

*Kirsty sticks her udders out with pride and curses the fact she left her phone in the lounge and can’t record this for The Gram*

Thank you for everything you do for me. You’re my rock, my world and the light of my life. I want to be with you always, my soulmate and my best friend. I hope you have enjoyed this special meal I have made for you tonight. Please, everyone raise your glasses.

*Kirsty smiles smugly*

“To my mum ❤❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s just so handsome .......

The grey beard of a middle aged man who lives in his mummy and daddy’s spare bedroom.

Will from the Inbetweeners 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well, that jacket deffo won’t do up.
#trusttheprocess

She has shared every detail of her day today. They’re now in bed watching telly LOL. Wonder if Bernie and Michael are listening out for groans - go on son, be a man at last!! 🤣
Why has she posted that photo? It’s completely unflattering, she looks colossal!! The queen of angles is losing her touch, must be all the happy dizziness of Valentines 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Either they have very boring sex or his parents are deaf. No way I could have lived under the same roof as our parents when my partner and I were first together 😳🤫

Reactions: 4
🤣🤣 Definitely not 😂😂
I wouldn’t want to even try with my fella’s parents in the same house, let alone in the bedroom next door. What’s the point if you can’t make a noise and enjoy yourself lol.
They’ll be off to the AISLE of WHITE the minute lockdown is lifted .... Premier Inn freedom hahaha

• Haha

Actually 💀. He deffo bonks like that 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I had a dream about Krusty last night I need to stop reading this thread 😂😂😂
She claimed she had birthed 4 babies to help others that was why she didn’t loose weight and she was a saint so I should look up to her 😂😂 lockdown is messing with my mind lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had a dream about Krusty last night I need to stop reading this thread 😂😂😂
She claimed she had birthed 4 babies to help others that was why she didn’t loose weight and she was a saint so I should look up to her 😂😂 lockdown is messing with my mind lol
Hahaha that is amazing and honestly seems like something that could happen 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
God remember back to the days when she went to the gym and filmed the exact same workout every single day at 20% max effort without fail

Throwing about a paperweight like it was heavy “wow guys what a workout“

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.