Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly, I find it comical that the mum came on with the most offensive post saying ‘stop being offensive’.

Secondly, why does she have to include him in EVERYTHING. Made a cake for my mum. Made by me and daniel. I think by now I have gathered that you don’t do anything without him ffs. And as said before no one would have messaged her if she hadn’t felt the need to virtue signal all over Instagram.

Reactions: 9
Re. the Valentine message, WHY post something so personal publicly on the internet? Isn’t he right next to her? twit.

I love this one from the first thread. “Kirsty is doing all this for herself and she will have the last laugh ...”

Written in June 2019
It is now February 2021 and she still hasn’t made any progress 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I too only found her thread because it kept appearing at the top and I wondered who she was. I can’t believe that was in 2019 😂

Reactions: 5
I've followed her for a long time, I was getting more irate with her Saturday morning weigh in's being " 2 pand on, not boffad" - Lauren from the Catherine Tate show.

Then she mentioned Tattle and I found a whole lot of other people who felt the same.

I'm guessing she only has a leather jacket to wear and they don't fit over checked shirts.

Reactions: 10
"Thanks for part if my presents, I'm sure the rest will come soon"

What a piss taker, I wouldn't even post this for a joke.

Just wants to make it all about her.

She called him sexy legs in the video and then followed it up with calling him a mug, or as a Kirsty says "Muuuuuuaaaaaag"

I've followed her for a long time, I was getting more irate with her Saturday morning weigh in's being " 2 pand on, not boffad" - Lauren from the Catherine Tate show.

Then she mentioned Tattle and I found a whole lot of other people who felt the same.

I'm guessing she only has a leather jacket to wear and they don't fit over checked shirts.
She likes to show of her Boobs, I'm pretty sure that's why she doesn't wear a coat. She said before that men always ogle her boobs....try wearing a proper bra and cover them up sometimes and I guarantee you they will not look lol

Never known anyone to make such a big deal out of being with someone for just 6 months

Reactions: 10
She likes to show of her Boobs, I'm pretty sure that's why she doesn't wear a coat. She said before that men always ogle her boobs....try wearing a proper bra and cover them up sometimes and I guarantee you they will not look lol

So funny that she thinks the only thing she thinks men are attracted to her for is her boobs. What does that say about your personality then love??? People ogling your tits doesn’t mean they’re ogling you 😂

people will look at tits in general. I’m fairly small and if I go without a bra in the summer men will still stare. Boobs doesn’t mean you’re attractive

So funny that she thinks the only thing she thinks men are attracted to her for is her boobs. What does that say about your personality then love??? People ogling your tits doesn’t mean they’re ogling you 😂

people will look at tits in general. I’m fairly small and if I go without a bra in the summer men will still stare. Boobs doesn’t mean you’re attractive
Plus, she is tall so those wobblers are at eye level 🤣

Never known anyone to make such a big deal out of being with someone for just 6 months
They’re so immature, they really are like teenagers. Instead of wasting money on presents and a card you’d think they’d be saving every penny to get out of Bernie’s spare bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also I was wondering what racist trace does for a living or does she mooch off of her husbands business? So aside from Kirsty being jobless it’s a bit bleeping cheeky to be telling other people to get a job when she’s just a wife with grown children😂

Reactions: 7
Also I was wondering what racist trace does for a living or does she mooch off of her husbands business? So aside from Kirsty being jobless it’s a bit bleeping cheeky to be telling other people to get a job when she’s just a wife with grown children😂
She doesn’t appear to work, seems to lounge around at home all day and look after the grandchildren occasionally.

She’s just told the world what area of Sutton the Martin family live in. She’s mental.
She clearly didn’t do English lessons at school, and also she clearly has never been taught online safety either. Nutter.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.