Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is just rude.
Nothing about her at all is likeable.
Poor Bernie having that eggy fishy layabout hanging round the house all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And the excuses have started already as to why she is not hitting her targets. Want a treat then just fit it into your calorie allowance & how much effort is it really to put on a watch? Piss poor attempt in her 1st week & it’s not like she is calorie counting for the 1st time she attempted it last summer
As much as I don’t really agree with SW as it doesn’t train to well when you’ve got all the accounts who do all their crappy swaps and shite or kirsty and her weight loss... I think Kirsty needs to go back to it. She needs to pig on her five a day veggies and fruit in dinners and duck off from the internet.

The narcissistic troll ain’t gonna do anything but get bigger till she’s an additional 8 stone up.

she clearly can’t calorie count on her two Rivera’s and ‘crab’ not actual crab sticks. I mean one week in and hasn’t done her 10k a day. I follow an account on Instagram and said person missed two weeks but over the week still managed to get her 70k in. It’s possible kirsty is just greedy and lazy.

Her account is pointless, it’s only got the engagement from tattler 🤣

Reactions: 3
The way she says Yohhhhlohhhhh makes me want to smack her face so hard.

Basically, love, you failed like duck this week. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is desperate for someone to ask about the jobs she’s looking at
Only for her to say I’m keeping it private.
Remember when you used to blue out one pumps face like some celebs baby still makes me howl

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her likes are embarrassing! Over 20k followers and averages 50-70 likes per post. Her latest posts she says tag your fave strong women below and only one person has commented 😂😂😂😂 the post refers to ‘gal pals’ yet she’s only mentioned her own family and her “in laws”🤢🤢 because she literally has no friends 😂

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe she’s made international women’s day all about her and just shared every post about herself she’s just not right in the head

Reactions: 1
The thick bleep had used last years theme ‘each for equal’ as well 🤦🏻‍♀️ This is year is ‘choose to challenge’. Obviously just copy pasted it from somewhere without any thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She doesn't know what it's like to have a husband. They have only been going out for a few months. She makes it seem like years!

Job searching all day ? 🤔 or making wank tiktoks. What a freeloader. Couldn’t be shamed live in my boyfriends house & waltz around like I own the gaff!!!

She doesn't know what it's like to have a husband. They have only been going out for a few months. She makes it seem like years!
Exactly, she’s doing all these who can relate to asking your fella to do this and that like shes been married 20 years. It’s been 7-8 months.

Yasmin if Kirsty is your inspiration you need to see a dr.
who the hell would be a inspired by a jobless layabout who is sleeping in her bf parents house making TikToks

Must be bought or an error. Showing as 23.5 on IG but only 21.5 on Socialblade. No sign of a 2k gain on there.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.