Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always have to ask DaNiEl where they are does she genuinely not know do they just get in the car and she doesn’t know where she is going

Ohhhhhh the classic red shirt again 😂 I’m telling you no clothes fit her that’s why

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm trying to imagine a world in which I have my phone constantly pointed in my husbands face so I can share every single thing we we do on Instagram and he doesn't eventually get tired leave me for it 🤔 literally nothing is sacred anymore? I half expect to tune in to one of her stories and find him mounting her 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Classic Kirsty post a photo saying love yourself, accept yourself
BUT that photo is clearly photoshopped!!

Reactions: 2
Why does she always have to ask DaNiEl where they are does she genuinely not know do they just get in the car and she doesn’t know where she is going

Ohhhhhh the classic red shirt again 😂 I’m telling you no clothes fit her that’s why
Maybe she should forget the gummies and aim for some #gifted new clothes

As if she just used the hashtag #veganfriendly on a pulled chicken pizza 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s on the beg on that Skinny Foods account, hope they don’t choose her just because of the amount of followers 🙄

Reactions: 1
I'm trying to imagine a world in which I have my phone constantly pointed in my husbands face so I can share every single thing we we do on Instagram and he doesn't eventually get tired leave me for it 🤔 literally nothing is sacred anymore? I half expect to tune in to one of her stories and find him mounting her 🤢
They did that yesterday one pump was tickling Her with a semi

• Sick
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I see there has been no word on making pizza with his sister & family just a pic of the pizza

I’m guessing no one asked her any questions yesterday, or if they did they aren’t ones she wants to answer!! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I thought this too no posted calories aka she went over bet we won’t see the calorie tracker again.
She only really hit her step goal on one day as the London day wasn’t really a conscious effort to up her steps.

does any one else get irrationally angered when she says walkkkkkkk.
I just want to punch myself in the face.
I hear it as waaaawwwwwkkkk

Vegan friendly 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Imagine being a vegan and her monstrous meals pop up covered in animal products. How to use a hash tag to the point of offence. Does she really think it is OK to exploit that tag in order to try and reach a wider audience. False fucker.

Reactions: 6
She's having a go at Daniel for not putting the toilet seat down IN HIS OWN HOUSE?

• Haha
She’s unbelievable 😂 if you’re going to tag the sauce as vegan friendly don’t smother it all over a meal with meat and dairy on it. Kirsty please use a brain cell 🤦🏻‍♀️
She probably doesn't want to waste it, its her only one. Once she's used it she's all out 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.