Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus so annoying in those videos ‘she liked me, I mean who doesn’t, IM JOKING, blah blah blah’

Tbh kirst I reckon most people don’t 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Calling it now, she quite clearly fancies the bloke from the second interview.
She deffo had a fanny flutter thinking about him 😂

Jesus so annoying in those videos ‘she liked me, I mean who doesn’t, IM JOKING, blah blah blah’

The aggressiveness with which she says, “before anyone says anyfink! It’s a JOKE!” She’s so passive aggressive

Reactions: 4

All the people who sacked you.
And all the best friends you had that are now no where to be seen

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I love how she has to explain what having more energy means each time she tries to flog those gummies (feeling less tired if you were unsure)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love how she has to explain what having more energy means each time she tries to flog those gummies (feeling less tired if you were unsure)
Why does she need more energy she use to do 105 workouts a day????

• Haha
Reactions: 3
‘Health is wealth’ claims the morbidly obese woman who takes gummies over eating veg.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has no idea about food, what different foods have calories or nutrition because I look at the calories she spends on meals and think all the things she could have had for those calories

Reactions: 5
I’m so close to just posting on her lunch that it looks a absolutely disgusting!! I wouldn’t feed that tit to my dog!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
the amount of boiled eggs and amongst other things she must have severe trapped wind

Reactions: 2
When the whole eggs, avocado and crab stick lunches came about I didn’t think they looked that bad. Made me crave avocado every time. I’m now sick of seeing them. Isn’t she sick of eating the same lunch. Every. Singe. Day. Makes me heave every time.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.