Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is something both so undercooked and overcooked at the same time? 🤢
I was coming to say this 🤮 the extreme difference in the cooking of the sausages and the bacon is comical 😂 They’ve clearly had the bacon on first and then said oh tit it’s ready fling the sausages on quick 😂

Reactions: 3
Why do you need both cereal and crumpets for breakfast?
Not sure i believe it all came to 306 calories either 🤔

Has diabetic friendly always been in her hashtags? That's a lot of carbs for someone with diabetes I would have thought 🧐

Reactions: 6
If the flash made the bacon look over cooked then it probably did for the sausages and the sausages must've been more raw than what the pic shows lols. she could with a dose of the shits to help her lose the half stone in March 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why do you need both cereal and crumpets for breakfast?
Not sure i believe it all came to 306 calories either 🤔

Has diabetic friendly always been in her hashtags? That's a lot of carbs for someone with diabetes I would have thought 🧐
Did the crumpets have jam on? She will be referring to the Jam, like when she hashtagged vegan friendly for a chicken pizza because she used skinny food sauce

I didn't realise she'd got married? They aren't her nieces - they are Daniel's. She has known them 5 minutes! Maybe they are also his ex girlfriend's nieces too? 😂

So embarrassed for her.

Also, I haven't seen my actual nieces since last summer due to lockdown so how and when has she had an opportunity for her to build a relationship with them enough to say she loves them? Weird.

I didn't realise she'd got married? They aren't her nieces - they are Daniel's. She has known them 5 minutes! Maybe they are also his ex girlfriend's nieces too? 😂

So embarrassed for her.

Also, I haven't seen my actual nieces since last summer due to lockdown so how and when has she had an opportunity for her to build a relationship with them enough to say she loves them? Weird.
They are her nieces, there her sisters kids. Wonder how she got the mug though, more social distance visiting?

Reactions: 1
There is no way her rice, breaded chicken and salad drowned in mayo is under 400 calories. No f*cking way

Reactions: 4
There is no way her rice, breaded chicken and salad drowned in mayo is under 400 calories. No f*cking way
I think she just plucks the figures out of thin air, just like she will at the end of the month when she weighs herself to see if she has hit her 7lb goal loss for this month

Reactions: 7
Remember when she was obsessed by cucumbers and now it’s waffles, crumpets and tit

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.