Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that but thought it was maybe just an advert
She likes to pretend that she doesn't drink as she then appears to look healthier.

Look at the amount of photos she's taken where she has a glass of wine in her hand.........loads of them

Reactions: 8
GOING ON A PICNIC!!!! What the actual!! You are not allowed to do that, walk and exercise only. Is she stupid advertising it on social media god she gets my goat, didn’t know the rules had changed just for her

Reactions: 15
GOING ON A PICNIC!!!! What the actual!! You are not allowed to do that, walk and exercise only. Is she stupid advertising it on social media god she gets my goat, didn’t know the rules had changed just for her
She must’ve time jumped to March 8th

Put those droopy boobs away!
I absolutely hate the stupid questions ‘what have you got in your hand?’
A camera! Oh wow! Photographer handsomes

Reactions: 11
Moans when people ‘troll’ her, but advertises the fact that, yet again, she’s breaking the fucking rules. First class twat. She makes my blood boil. The next time she preaches follow the rules guuuyyyysssss I’m going to blow my top.

Reactions: 9
I will never understand how she has such a large following, she’s clearly not the full ticket. She is acting like a school girl with her first boyfriend, she’s also an actual idiot. The other day posting “stick to the rules” and we will be out of this soon. Then a few days later she’s going on a picnic.

she actually makes my blood boil. I’ve had to unfollow her, because I’ve realised I was one of the idiots adding to her large undeserved following!

If I thought she might listen I would message her to point this out but she would only call me a troll and go on a #bekind rant. Oh and I’d be blocked which I wouldn’t lose any sleep over but I quite enjoy the car crash

Reactions: 5
Hampton Court is half an hour drive from Sutton I’m not sure that counts as local.

Reactions: 2
100% sure Dan the man thinks he’s on a fucking documentary with that camera pointed in his face half the time .
Also the “picnic”
Couple of sandwiches a Kit Kat and the most AmAzInG water in the world.
Fishy fat mess of a girl mess.

Reactions: 4
I'm pretty sure picnics are not allowed, she's such a cunt.

Sorry but she is

Reactions: 12
I'm pretty sure picnics are not allowed, she's such a cunt.

Sorry but she is
Don’t apologise she is a CUNT rules don’t apply if you are Kirsty. She was only preaching every one follow the rules the other day yet first chance she gets she’s off out breaking the rules DICK HEAD

Shatsu curry for dinner tonight looks like something my irritable bowel would kick out after one of Thirstys egg and crabstick lunches

Reactions: 13
those breadcrumbs just look sprinkled on there, they don’t even look fried and the SAUCE wtf. If Kirsty is cooking I would rather starve to death babes xoxo

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.