Keepingupwithkirstylea #13 lost 4st in 60 months.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't think anyone has said anything about handsome being with her because of her size!
Kirsty love you aren't a brand ambassador it's a con to get you to buy the products, you now have 5 months of gummy sweets!!!
I can't stand her but never once have I wondered why Daniel is with such a fat lump. What I wonder is why he's with someone with such a vile personality. That bitchy smug smile she does when she said 'with my own money... that I do have' that's what I imagine her true personality is like. I mean I think she's settled for the first bloke who's shown her attention because she's so sure men don't like big women. Truth is, they don't mind big women, it's her rotten personality that's put them off.

Reactions: 7
Shes eating veg amd healthy food? She's been baking cakes and eating sweets for weeks now....is she bleeping serious?? She's still holding onto the lost 4 stone in 60 months FFS

Reactions: 6
Keepingupwithkirstylea #14 unemployed and downing Goli still looks like Mr Blobby

Reactions: 8
I can't stand her but never once have I wondered why Daniel is with such a fat lump. What I wonder is why he's with someone with such a vile personality. That bitchy smug smile she does when she said 'with my own money... that I do have' that's what I imagine her true personality is like. I mean I think she's settled for the first bloke who's shown her attention because she's so sure men don't like big women. Truth is, they don't mind big women, it's her rotten personality that's put them off.
I also think men she met online were put off by the fact she was unemployed, couldn’t drive; lived with her parents, did duck all all day, etc. I did a bit of online dating years ago and the first thing they ask is what you do for a living. A lot of men find brains super attractive. My bloke said my brain attracted him straight away. So, if she matched with someone.

So, what do you do for a living?
- I’m unemployed

Oh. I’m sorry. Do you do voluntary work?
Nah mate

Are you studying?
Nah mate

What are your hobbies?
Fiilming myself talking tit for The Gram
Lying in bed watching films

Where do you live?
With my mum and dad. Never left home and I’m 32

BLOCK

—-
She needed to find someone on her level and boy did she. Hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she’s got to be trolling us with tonight’s dinner? Worst looking meatballs, pasta and anaemic garlic bread I’ve ever seen!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She can't bear the thought of having a private account. How will she ever amass the following that her best mate Adele has, if she goes private? They went to school together. Doubt anyone knows that. She never mentions it...
wasnt that at the Brit school I’m not sure?

Reactions: 2
Fish's ffs. Kirst the plural of fish is fish.
I have one fish
I have 2 fish
Fish's is something a toddler would say

• Haha
Kirsty tells us she weighs in monthly.

I must of missed the weigh in reveal's for

September
October
November
December
January

Can you point me in the right direction Kirst?

Weightloss account 😂😂 More like tray bake account.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kirsty tells us she weighs in monthly.

I must of missed the weigh in reveal's for

September
October
November
December
January

Can you point me in the right direction Kirst?

Weightloss account 😂😂 More like tray bake account.
Tray bake account has finished me off 😂😂😂😂 she is so embarrassing.
It’s so so telling that you never see her talk about actual friends (apart from Kerry, dropped like a hot potato) or see any actual friends commenting on her posts. She must be a really nasty person in real life too, not just for The Gram 😂

Reactions: 11
‘Before anyone comes at me about going to my parents house, one I didn’t go in. We put it on the doorstep and spoke at a 5 METRE distance’

alright kirst, corse ya did.

Also, you shouldn’t be travelling on non essential journeys.. is taking a cake to your parents and grandparents essential? No it’s not. Thick as a pig in tit🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She just doesn’t get it does she. Essential travel only. Dropping cakes off is not essential. She just doesn’t bleeping get it. She gets all ranty and passive aggressive but the fact remains, she still shouldn’t be bleeping doing it! twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ole wobbly tits really thinks she’s a celebrity doesn’t she? No one gives a duck, we just follow for your awesome “weightloss” content Kirsty love .. now you enjoy that Chinese .... 😉
Hi to taxi driver/slave Daniel. Poor sod.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
IF YOU JUST DIDN'T PUT IT ON YOUR OPEN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT NO ONE WOULD KNOW YOU EVEN DROPPED THE CAKES OFF!!!

but you shouldn’t have been going anyway

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.