Keepingupwithkirstylea #13 lost 4st in 60 months.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck is she announcing his sister’s pregnancy? You aren’t an auntie to your boyfriend of 5 minutes nieces or nephews!! She is a bleeping idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That post makes me all kinds of uncomfortable. My mum SHARED my Facebook post when I announced I was pregnant but I would have found it weird if even she had posted my actual scan as if it was hers. No, weird. And it’s not even her sister ! She’s such a narcissist.

Reactions: 8
She is absolutely insane his sister obviously hasn’t posted it on social media other wise surely Kirsty would just repost it. I have never ever seen some one else post some one else’s scan pic (apart from KHM who posted someone else’s and claimed it was hers)
Why does she have to make everything about her.
Her sad sack followers are congratulating her why is she so weird.

she hasn’t even tags his sister in it guaranteed his sister don’t have a clue she’s done this.
Edited his sister has likes the post honestly must just be me who thinks it’s bonkers if my brothers new Gf posted my scan picture to 21K followers I’d be raging

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She is absolutely insane his sister obviously hasn’t posted it on social media other wise surely Kirsty would just repost it. I have never ever seen some one else post some one else’s scan pic (apart from KHM who posted someone else’s and claimed it was hers)

she hasn’t even tags his sister in it guaranteed his sister don’t have a clue she’s done this.
Edited his sister has likes the post honestly must just be me who thinks it’s bonkers if my brothers new Gf posted my scan picture to 21K followers I’d be raging
I think his sister probably has posted on social media and Kirsty has stolen the pics rather than sharing his sisters post which is weird. Obviously has to be all about her. Is she deleting comments to? I can’t see any comments on the post?

Reactions: 2

The sister has liked it. Nicole Mills. bleeping weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
his sister has likes the post honestly must just be me who thinks it’s bonkers if my brothers new Gf posted my scan picture to 21K followers I’d be raging
So the sister is defo on insta and has
Liked it but isn’t tagged in it?! strange! Bizarre lot of folk aren’t they! 🤣

Reactions: 3
I think Kirsty has nothing going on in her life, she’s as dull as, so someone else’s life news is an opportunity for her to get some attention - like a true narcissist.

She’s a BIG girl, so much weight going back on again. As predicted ...

It’s all over Nicole’s Facebook, due in June. Why do people share their personal information publicly on the World Wide Web?! Absolutely baffles me.

Reactions: 7
I think Kirsty has nothing going on in her life, she’s as dull as, so someone else’s life news is an opportunity for her to get some attention - like a true narcissist.

If she’s not baking and eating what else is she doing. I know where in lockdown but not even out for her old time walks. Completely agree with you she’s a narc.

Reactions: 6
This girl baffles me so much. I’ve been with my boyfriend 18 months and I have never once referred to his nephew, as my nephew. These two have been together 6 months and all of a sudden ‘we got 2 nieces and now 2 nephews’. No, no, no, you have 2 nieces and your ‘handsome🤢’ has 2 nephews. She’s all kinds of weird!!!

It’s all over Nicole’s Facebook, due in June. Why do people share their personal information publicly on the World Wide Web?! Absolutely baffles me.
His sister posted on the 2nd Dec last about it! It’s hardly news. Why is Kirsty acting like she just found out? Maybe she needed something to post 🤣

Reactions: 4
This girl baffles me so much. I’ve been with my boyfriend 18 months and I have never once referred to his nephew, as my nephew. These two have been together 6 months and all of a sudden ‘we got 2 nieces and now 2 nephews’. No, no, no, you have 2 nieces and your ‘handsome🤢’ has 2 nephews. She’s all kinds of weird!!!
I’ve been married 11 years and even now my husband will ask so am I a uncle to my nephews 😆 would’ve thought it weird after only few months!

Reactions: 1
Why didn't she put up a picture saying "aunt to be" or some shite? Make it clear she isn't pregnant but still announcing it?! Still would be weird but better than putting a scan up that isn't her own!! I'd be so cross if someone my brother had been seeing a few months posted that and put me at risk by breaking rules left right and centre moving between houses!!

Though when she's pregnant/buying a house with handsome, imagine how even more unbearable she'll be! 🙈 Actual lunatic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.