Keepingupwithkirstylea #13 lost 4st in 60 months.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been with my boyfriend 7 years and have a child together and would still never refer to his sibling's kids as nieces or nephews. It's really, REALLY weird

Reactions: 2
My partners nieces and nephews refer to me as auntie and my mine refer to him as uncle and we sign cards auntie and uncle etc etc but if I am talking about them to someone else I would always say ‘his niece/nephew’ she’s as nutty as they come and sharing a scan pic is very strange I wouldn’t even share my own sisters, or my own in fact!!!! Not on an open profile at least.

Reactions: 7
‘So my handsome made yet another cake, because that’s all we do, I can’t do anything with recording so I’m gonna shove this in my greedy face and tell you how amazing it is... oh my god my handsome is just the best at everything’

Reactions: 8
You wouldn't normally post someone else's scan pictures unless you maybe repost their post in a story....maybe a picture of the announcement but someone else's scan pictures surely not....bit click-baity
It is because she is an attention seeking twit and wanted people to think it was her scan!

My partners nieces and nephews refer to me as auntie and my mine refer to him as uncle and we sign cards auntie and uncle etc etc but if I am talking about them to someone else I would always say ‘his niece/nephew’ she’s as nutty as they come and sharing a scan pic is very strange I wouldn’t even share my own sisters, or my own in fact!!!! Not on an open profile at least.
Same here.
She really is not right in the head!

Reactions: 6
Trying her handsomes cake for the first time with a spoon already covered in cake 🤣 wow Kirsty your really going to be pulling in the people to buy those tablets aren’t you...

Reactions: 5
I actually think she believes that she famous. Talking down the camera like she’s on bake off. What a twit

• Haha
So all they have in common is baking...
Kirsty you might want to teach handsome about angles.. there's definitely a difference from how you record yourself to how he does.
Also did she even chew that cake?

• Haha
I clearly have too much time on my hands today, but a six month comparison. First pic was her zoo date with her handsome, and second today. She’s looking ‘content’ as my Nan would have worded it 🤣

9E2E9140-F19B-4660-A30A-4ABFA0A98234.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I still don’t understand why her heads so small

I actually took a self timer selfie the other day from a small distance and the phone did the same thing to my head! It’s definitely a phone thing but it does look hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.