Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh. I was thinking this, she’s going to come back and say ‘everyone’s been asking if I’m ok..........’ wonder if they’ve broken up?
Nah not broken up, still in each others bio on insta

She wouldn't ruin the relationship at xmas.....she'd look like a fool to all the people that she inspired lol

Reactions: 4
Nah not broken up, still in each others bio on insta

She wouldn't ruin the relationship at xmas.....she'd look like a fool to all the people that she inspired lol
This is true. She’s defo missing the attention of not being able to post though with these ‘it’s ok not to be ok’ type posts

Deffo not broken up there is no way she would let that happen not before she gets her presents.
She did a count down for breaking up from work so now they are both off work I’m sure they are out and about shopping and visiting people but she knows she can’t post that after moaning about people on the train going to work.
She wants every one to think something dramatics happened as she can’t bare not having all the attention.

Reactions: 8
Deffo not broken up there is no way she would let that happen not before she gets her presents.
She did a count down for breaking up from work so now they are both off work I’m sure they are out and about shopping and visiting people but she knows she can’t post that after moaning about people on the train going to work.
She wants every one to think something dramatics happened as she can’t bare not having all the attention.
Someone on here said it before......shes a big walking contradiction.

@Its_Me you know she is waiting for all her 'loyal followers' to message her and ask if she's OK.....cos she has smashed it this year lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is true. She’s defo missing the attention of not being able to post though with these ‘it’s ok not to be ok’ type posts
Would be ironic if one of them had contracted covid. The way they rule break it wouldn't surprise me

Making a prediction she will post one pic today and it’ll be a pile of opened presents with hashtags galore

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my god her head must be exploding with all the wank Christmas content that she knows she can’t post!! But fear not, it will come- she can’t resist - she’s addicted to insta- she’s ALWAYS online.

• Heart
I've a friend who genuinely likes her and follows her for weight loss (yes I am as baffled as you are 😂 🙈) and she sent her a message yesterday wishing her a merry Christmas and hoped she was OK and she read it and didn't respond in any way, still hasn't, didn't like the message or anything, but has been online pretty much constantly since... She's very annoyed by it and is going to unfollow her because she is so rude! Can't imagine she is being inundated with messages 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 10
They haven’t broken up, no way. They’re the undateables - it’s each other or no one 🤣

My guess is she has been breaking Tier 4 since they broke up from work. She’s spending time at her parents’ house and his parents’ house, and she can’t post as she would be rumbled. It must be killing her lol.

She will make an IG comeback when they go back to work. She will say she had a social media break over Christmas ..... which is nonsense as she’s a complete addict and has been online constantly, she just can’t post and reveal her or Penfold’s whereabouts.

I expect she’s gained a stone too 🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
It will be absolutely killing her not showing off with handsome lol .. I bet she’s piled it on over Xmas .. I bet I’ll put on 6 lb as well but if she does .. just come back n say she ate loadsa yummy food .. she’s happy being bigger .. less pressure & it’s just gonna be a insta of her life .. if she did outfit sessions .. saying size 22 from wherever & it being a more positive account for lager people .. I’m here for it .. I follow a girl on TikTok who’s a 24 & she does what she eats in a day n outfits etc & I love it cos she is being herself..

• Heart
She’s locked her Facebook down she will posting on there, there’s no way she would go this long without posting somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s locked her Facebook down she will posting on there, there’s no way she would go this long without posting somewhere
She hasn't posted on FB on Instagram.......she must be going absoloutely crazy inside.

Bit gutted there's no Xmas Deniro Hot tub vids with Racist Trace looking like a bulldog chewing a wasp lol

Reactions: 3
Once she’s back to work. She’ll post more.
If they go in a lower tier I suspect she’s slowly start and share photos later on, she’ll be sharing loads on fb Since it’s all private.

I guess in a month or two will be the whole boy done good on her instagram and ‘throwback’Christmas images will occur.

Once she’s back to work. She’ll post more.
If they go in a lower tier I suspect she’s slowly start and share photos later on, she’ll be sharing loads on fb Since it’s all private.

I guess in a month or two will be the whole boy done good on her instagram and ‘throwback’Christmas images will occur.
Yeh I prob shouldn’t be so naive

Reactions: 2
Random with a Xmas jumper on???? They’ve been together since when July? August??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.