Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she make this mornings pic black and white so we wouldn’t see how yellow her handsomes teeth are 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Isn’t she working at a dentists now? 😂
Fits with her narrative.
Poor oral hygiene. Works in a dentist.

Is clearly six stones or more overweight, at the very minimum. Told us all that the GP said she's not obese.

Promoted multiple bouts of exercise a day literally months ago to improve mental health, confidence blah, blah, blah. Ranted on stories about how men don't like big women.
Found a man. Now does duck all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fits with her narrative.
Poor oral hygiene. Works in a dentist.

Is clearly six stones or more overweight, at the very minimum. Told us all that the GP said she's not obese.

Promoted multiple bouts of exercise a day literally months ago to improve mental health, confidence blah, blah, blah. Ranted on stories about how men don't like big women.
Found a man. Now does duck all.
Walking talking contradiction. Good old Kirst!

Reactions: 3
Perhaps Bernie’s kicked her out.
Or she’s breaking the rules that’s the only time she’s quite

Reactions: 3
I smell fix on that competition (or maybe I’m just bitter 😂) as she’s already followed by Kristy and that dress company....

Reactions: 4
Oh dear. Kirsty in Tier 4 no mixing at all over Xmas - wonder what house she decides to spend her Christmas 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh dear. Kirsty in Tier 4 no mixing at all over Xmas - wonder what house she decides to spend her Christmas 🤔
There’s going to be no posts at all. She’ll have to have handsomes be her beck and call with the lifts to and from Each other’s family houses

Reactions: 9
Given her parents are anti lockdown, she’ll most definitely be mixing between the two. Hope his parents aren’t so stupid...

I am now in tier 4 and live alone not even allowed to bubble up as far as I’ve read...this tit sucks but Kirsty will be Kirsty 😤😤

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.