Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey huns, hope you're all doing you, been away a while just catching up. Soooooo who had about 3 or 4 months on this relationship. Lasted longer than I expected!! What's your odds? Anybody wanna use my discount code on skinny tit? Nah, me either 🙄😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey huns, hope you're all doing you, been away a while just catching up. Soooooo who had about 3 or 4 months on this relationship. Lasted longer than I expected!! What's your odds? Anybody wanna use my discount code on skinny tit? Nah, me either 🙄😂🤣
I reckon they will last a good while yet. Until some stage next year, maybe the year after when covid restrictions aren’t around and she will be possessive and go apeshit when he is mingling with female friends. Show her true colours!

Reactions: 4
I reckon they will last a good while yet. Until some stage next year, maybe the year after when covid restrictions aren’t around and she will be possessive and go apeshit when he is mingling with female friends. Show her true colours!
To true it’s easy to be in a realtionship when the country is in lockdown.
Once life gets back to normal she will lose her tit if she’s not with him 24/7.
I also think she’s the type to cheat once his attention starts dropping of

Reactions: 3
Why did she have 4 days left at work on Monday morning and 3 days left this morning? Not sure she knows how counting works...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why do they have so much rubbish in their room all the time? A BIN BAG. That’s my whole house of rubbish 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To true it’s easy to be in a realtionship when the country is in lockdown.
Once life gets back to normal she will lose her tit if she’s not with him 24/7.
I also think she’s the type to cheat once his attention starts dropping of
It took her long enough to find handsome .. who will she find to cheat with her lol she scares men off 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
She’s doing my head in with all her lovey dovey tit. Not all of us can just move into our boyfriends homes for lockdown. a) because we’re not crazy and b) we have responsibilities of our own.
I’ve barely seen my partner this entire year so I’m just jealous I suppose. Hope she stubs her toe today.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s doing my head in with all her lovey dovey tit. Not all of us can just move into our boyfriends homes for lockdown. a) because we’re not crazy and b) we have responsibilities of our own.
I’ve barely seen my partner this entire year so I’m just jealous I suppose. Hope she stubs her toe today.
Or steps on a lego brick - that hurts like a mother trucker! (and there's plenty of it around!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Or steps on a lego brick - that hurts like a mother trucker! (and there's plenty of it around!)
I was going to say hope she stands on an upturned plug because that’s the daddy of foot pain but I thought maybe it might be a step too far 😂 Didn’t want to seem like a complete cow haha

• Haha
  • Heart
I was going to say hope she stands on an upturned plug because that’s the daddy of foot pain but I thought maybe it might be a step too far 😂 Didn’t want to seem like a complete cow haha
Same here, but not until the morning. That pain is magnified ten fold in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It took her long enough to find handsome .. who will she find to cheat with her lol she scares men off 🤣🤣🤣
Nah she’s deffo the type to get a bit of confidence now she’s got a bf and on a night out be doing doggy behind the bins agin with some random.
I know her type well

• Haha
That pic with the username and pic is still there. Can we all go back and report it again to protect anonymity x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.