Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Penners looks like he has finally clicked this will be his life forever chauffeuring Kirsty around while she films him and updates her fans.
Poor lad was probably hopping for a chat about his day but no Kirsty’s first thought is updating her stories with another hand waggling tune.
Run Penners it’s not to late.

Apart from doggy behind the bins I’m not really sure what he is getting out of this realtionship he pays for everything and drives her round it’s not like she has sparkling conversation, hobbies or is funny

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Penners looks like he has finally clicked this will be his life forever chauffeuring Kirsty around while she films him and updates her fans.
Poor lad was probably hopping for a chat about his day but no Kirsty’s first thought is updating her stories with another hand waggling tune.
Run Penners it’s not to late.

Apart from doggy behind the bins I’m not really sure what he is getting out of this realtionship he pays for everything and drives her round it’s not like she has sparkling conversation, hobbies or is funny
He looked well impressed in her video, I really can’t see this relationship lasting much longer if he has any sense

Reactions: 6
He looked well impressed in her video, I really can’t see this relationship lasting much longer if he has any sense
He’s counting down the days till Wednesday when he can wave her off back to racist Trace and then Bernie will put the house up for sale.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ, she has irritated the living tit out of me tonight with those stories. What an absolute bellend she really is. 😡😡

Reactions: 3
Why another video of the escalators everyday? Who cares about how busy the station is, those people are clearly going to work. Whoopee you’re finally working after all that time sat on your lard arse.

Reactions: 11
Why another video of the escalators everyday? Who cares about how busy the station is, those people are clearly going to work. Whoopee you’re finally working after all that time sat on your lard arse.
She's so annoying. All those other people are travelling to work too. She's deluded. She really thinks shes the only commuter in the world. I'd be majorly pissed off it the twit was filming me. Kirst you workshy fucker you had months off. Now you are working. We get it. Just get up get showered abs dressed and go to work. Your polyester outfits every day are making me itch. Clean that bedroom open the windows. Stop being a lazy ponce. Poor poor penners he is setting himself up for a life of misery all for a sniff of the well used mound 🤢

She's so annoying. All those other people are travelling to work too. She's deluded. She really thinks shes the only commuter in the world. I'd be majorly pissed off it the twit was filming me. Kirst you workshy fucker you had months off. Now you are working. We get it. Just get up get showered and
dressed and go to work. Your polyester outfits every day are making me itch. Clean that bedroom open the windows. Stop being a lazy ponce. Poor poor penners he is setting himself up for a life of misery all for a sniff of the well used mound 🤢

• Haha
Today she has proven what I have always thought she’s a complete and utter self obsessed narsacist boyfriend appreciation but it’s all about her and what he does for her.

honestly Daniel get out while you can she is unbelievable

Bet she leaves her job soon and says the commute was too much/unsafe

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What on earth is her boyfriend appreciation post about? Basically thank you for being her slave?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's so yummy he's cooking another 5!!
We all love a big one!
I'm not lying the sauce is good.... Do you usually lie about the products then????

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She looks really rather round in the boyfriend appreciation post compared to the other very angled and posed ones that trick you into thinking she is slim....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.