Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she speak to him like a child ‘what is it?’ It’s a cookie you moron 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ve noticed she does that a lot ‘what you cooking babe’ ‘what we listening to babe’ 🙄

Reactions: 10
The people sending her this stuff have got to be taking the piss 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Chocolate for breakfast and no calories counted today, cookies last night, if she has the audacity to still post transformation pictures and weight loss stuff, I'll scream! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Chocolate for breakfast and no calories counted today, cookies last night, if she has the audacity to still post transformation pictures and weight loss stuff, I'll scream! 🙈
If she stands with her legs even further apart she will be doing the splits

• Haha
Wonder who’s bubble Kirsty will be in for Christmas 👀 or is she going to sack of her own family for hunchsome

• Haha
I can’t believe he’s cooking her lunches every single day. What a mug. It’s like he’s her dad sending her to work with a packed lunch 😩

Reactions: 5
Surely it would be easier to actually lose weight than to bleeping lie to yourself every day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ahhhhhh Happy Birthday Racist Trace love how narcissistic Kirsty has even made her mothers 60 birthday about her being her favourite child 🙄

Reactions: 8
Will she go quiet this weekend as she will go to visit her Mum? Or will she ignore her as she doesn't need her anymore???

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure of the rules across the water, she's living with handsome, is she allowed to be at her mums? That's her singing to her mum dancing with her nieces?

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure of the rules across the water, she's living with handsome, is she allowed to be at her mums? That's her singing to her mum dancing with her nieces?
I saw this! I don’t think it is allowed!! No mixing of households at the mo unless you are single and in a bubble

Reactions: 3
I thought it was her sister probably who was singing and video sent to Krusty

Reactions: 1
She is DEFFO at her mums celebrating- she doesn’t give a duck. Hope the police rock up and fine her!!

I thought it was her sister probably who was singing and video sent to Krusty
Nah kirst is the family songbird it will be her in racist traces kitchen. The kids are lovely though Shame about their auntie. I wonder if her sister is ok with penners calling them his nieces. Or maybe he doesn't. Maybe it's Kirsty's thing

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.