Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was his mum, Bernie 😂
So he still lives with his parents and Gigantor has moved in there. Hilarious. In their 30s and lying on his bed in his mum’s house 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I genuinely don’t understand the attraction. If I met him online and he told me he loves Lego and lives with his parents ... and I’d quickly work out he is semi-illiterate from his messages to me ... then I would block the fucker quick smart lol. Each to their own but Jesus Christ, he’s a 35 year old child. He’s muntered too.

Reactions: 15
Awkward! Sat in his parents house and he is ignoring her and playing his gsme!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It was his mum, Bernie 😂
So he still lives with his parents and Gigantor has moved in there. Hilarious. In their 30s and lying on his bed in his mum’s house 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I genuinely don’t understand the attraction. If I met him online and he told me he loves Lego and lives with his parents ... and I’d quickly work out he is semi-illiterate from his messages to me ... then I would block the fucker quick smart lol. Each to their own but Jesus Christ, he’s a 35 year old child. He’s muntered too.
She was desperate for a boyfriend. No matter how many matches or messages she got on whatever dating platform she was using I doubt she maintained the attention of anyone for very long after the first conversations because she is who she is with the attitude she has. Him being the simpleton that he is was probably taken by the fact she’s such an internet sensation and bingo she’s got her fella to put out on her insta to prove she can do it, she can get a man.

It’s cringey as duck my boyfriend this my boyfriend that ‘look at my boyfriend fixing his bedroom window’ who actually cares!?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was desperate for a boyfriend. No matter how many matches or messages she got on whatever dating platform she was using I doubt she maintained the attention of anyone for very long after the first conversations because she is who she is with the attitude she has. Him being the simpleton that he is was probably taken by the fact she’s such an internet sensation and bingo she’s got her fella to put out on her insta to prove she can do it, she can get a man.

It’s cringey as duck my boyfriend this my boyfriend that ‘look at my boyfriend fixing his bedroom window’ who actually cares!?
Spot on.

Also, I’m sure his mum and dad are lovely but I can think of nothing worse than moving into the home of two people whose son I’d been seeing for only a couple of months. Why would anyone do that? I’d rather be in my own house where I can relax and let rip when I want to.

She’s ditched her own family for his. Weird.

But as you say, she was desperate for a boyfriend.

Racist Trace probably wouldn’t let him move in.
Or he’s a total mummy’s boy
Or he couldn’t leave his Lego

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Living with parents and by the sound a grandchild was in the background, then she’s on today ‘there are so many reasons to be happy’ like what Kirsty??? At the moment actually there are loads of reasons to not be happy, the prospect of not spending Christmas with family, job losses etc. But because you’re shacked up in your fellas mums’ spare room you’re telling your followers to be happy. She makes me rage, absolute sad act.

Reactions: 7
It’s all for the followers. She loves to show him off because it’s like she thinks it makes her seem better somehow because she has a boyfriend now. She is behaving like she’s still in high school and is showing off to her friends that *gasp* she’s with a boy! 😱

Seriously hun grow the duck up and get over it, its nice for you to have someone but nobody really cares that much. Stop filming him and get on with it.

Reactions: 5
I want to know what their families think of this absolute carryon. Imagine that was your sister or brother. Talk about diving in at the deep end.

It looked like it wasn’t supposed to be there but better than what she usually cooks 😆
I've just caught up and gone to look at the chicken. It looks odd because the lazy cow can't even be arsed stirring her microwave meal halfway through the cooking time! Otherwise it would have been coated in sauce and would have looked closer to what's on the packet. New levels of lazy heffer have been reached 🐄

• Haha
Why does penners always wear shorts? Will kirst let him wear long trousers when he is a big grown up boy? Bet she buys him a Lego advent. He will get her a Michael Kors watch for Christmas x

Why does penners always wear shorts? Will kirst let him wear long trousers when he is a big grown up boy? Bet she buys him a Lego advent. He will get her a Michael Kors watch for Christmas x
Neither of them have their own place so where are they discussing the Christmas decor for, a mini tree in the bedroom 😂 imagine his parents coming home to a pink Christmas tree

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Criiiiiiiiinge. It’s all so desperate like just chill woman! Talking about decorating the tree and stuff is just too much, I know it’s only a tree but you don’t even live together yet she can’t just enjoy the dating period can she has to rush it all. I would honestly love to go back to the days when I first met my partner and the first year we were together it was all so lighthearted none of this love you to the ends of the Earth stuff and not because we wasn’t in love we were just in the moment. And I wouldn’t let a man anywhere near my Christmas tree!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Criiiiiiiiinge. It’s all so desperate like just chill woman! Talking about decorating the tree and stuff is just too much, I know it’s only a tree but you don’t even live together yet she can’t just enjoy the dating period can she has to rush it all. I would honestly love to go back to the days when I first met my partner and the first year we were together it was all so lighthearted none of this love you to the ends of the Earth stuff and not because we wasn’t in love we were just in the moment. And I wouldn’t let a man anywhere near my Christmas tree!
Such a cringe fest, you’d think she was a teenager.

Reactions: 6
When he says “Such a rare species of bird”

Yup you’re not wrong Penfold , we’ve been saying that for some time , KLD is very rare indeed

👀👀

• Haha
Daniels fixed up some things in the garden so birds can get some food .. I think it’s nice .. say what u like about him but he seems quite a productive kinda guy. I’m not on here to absolutely bash him. I do however find Kirsty’s content really really boring now.. I’m not bothered if she’s no longer a weight loss account but I’d like regular stories again & also to know more about her new job !

Reactions: 11
Their pairing reminds me of the film stepbrothers. Just when you think there’s only one ‘unique & special’ person- they meet their match!!
Bet both sets of parents are slightly peeing their pants with excitement- finally getting rid of their giant babies 🤣🤣 wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t give them both a cash injection for the deposit 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Daniels fixed up some things in the garden so birds can get some food .. I think it’s nice .. say what u like about him but he seems quite a productive kinda guy. I’m not on here to absolutely bash him. I do however find Kirsty’s content really really boring now.. I’m not bothered if she’s no longer a weight loss account but I’d like regular stories again & also to know more about her new job !
I agree he’s a bit simple but he’s got more about him than Kirsty. And although he lives with his parents we don’t know his history he might have come out of a relationship where he was living with a partner and now saving for his own place.

I agree he’s a bit simple but he’s got more about him than Kirsty. And although he lives with his parents we don’t know his history he might have come out of a relationship where he was living with a partner and now saving for his own place.
Yes! I completely agree with this. Although I find his Lego obsession a little amusing, I think it’s really nice to see someone who has their own hobbies and interests and just enjoying life generally. I just hope he doesn’t lose himself being with her, I can imagine her being very codependent and needy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.