Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really is like watching a couple of teenagers. Who has she seen doing this that makes her think it’s normal?

Reactions: 5
She would have to be surgically removed from the dress if she squeezed into a smaller size. That one looks tight enough 🐷

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
He is making dinner for the hard worker.... the work shy mammoth had 9 months off earlier in the year so got lots of making to do!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder if it’s burnt....
Can’t deal with his Lego obsession- makes me feel ill. He’s deffo not the full shilling 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Wow the angle on that picture. She may as well hold the phone upside down, I get strain in my neck looking at it.

Reactions: 1
I was thinking her lunches yesterday and today looked much better than usual and just realised it because they’re shop bought. There’s no reason why she couldn’t have made very similar meals at home though. Fair enough buying them now for work but when she was home the last 8 months or whatever it was cooking dry ugly bland food.

I was thinking her lunches yesterday and today looked much better than usual and just realised it because they’re shop bought. There’s no reason why she couldn’t have made very similar meals at home though. Fair enough buying them now for work but when she was home the last 8 months or whatever it was cooking dry ugly bland food.
The chicken in today’s lunch looked weird to me!

Remember him posting “ssshhh don’t tell KL as we are saving” Yet how much must she spend each week on coffee and shite ready meals? I bet it’s £50 a week easy

THREE crumpets with chemical spreads. And she wonders why she never loses any weight. Greedy unit. Nothing fresh in sight.

Also the return of the incessant posting is proof she was breaking the Tier rules the last few weeks. Now they’re allowed to be together they’re back posting crap again.

And his Lego? Wow ........ 🤣

• Haha
THREE crumpets with chemical spreads. And she wonders why she never loses any weight. Greedy unit. Nothing fresh in sight.

Also the return of the incessant posting is proof she was breaking the Tier rules the last few weeks. Now they’re allowed to be together they’re back posting crap again.

And his Lego? Wow ........ 🤣
Haha I often have 3 crumpets, they’re so good... Those chemical spreads though ☢

Reactions: 4
There’s a difference between lego as a relaxing hobby (I get a set every other year - last year was friends!) and being obsessed like he is

Ffs never known anyone to force their fella in onto everything. Absolutely embarrassing ‘can’t wait to spend the weekend with my handsome’ ‘Dan’s fave jam’ ‘thank from me and the boyfriend for the bleeping jam’ get a grip!!!!!!!

Who’s your fave? BOBA FETT STORMTROOER. LET ME NO 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🤣 he needs an intervention

Also, since Racist Trace isn’t making her up lunchboxes she’s buying salt laden Micro meals. Lazy cow.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Double pie as well. Chinese for dinner?
Oooh, that’s a good idea. She’s allowed as it’s important to love the skin YOUR in and she’s not obese anyway 🤣

So Penfold lives in Sutton, where his parents live, so he’s either still at home or he’s got a little place nearby. However, judging by his illiteracy my money is on the still being at home. How utterly bizarre .... imagine being 32 and moving in with your boyfriends parents for lockdown 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.