Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daniels fixed up some things in the garden so birds can get some food .. I think it’s nice .. say what u like about him but he seems quite a productive kinda guy. I’m not on here to absolutely bash him. I do however find Kirsty’s content really really boring now.. I’m not bothered if she’s no longer a weight loss account but I’d like regular stories again & also to know more about her new job !
My 7 year old nephew must be a productive kinda guy as he spends his time building Lego or on his Nintendo Switch and his last project was building a bug hotel in the garden!!!

What a special pair of twats!!

He puts some food out for the birds and she tags David Attenborough. Children do what he has just done! 😡

Out looking at Xmas decorations and they don’t even have a place to call home. You could not make this tit up! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Neither of them have their own place so where are they discussing the Christmas decor for, a mini tree in the bedroom 😂 imagine his parents coming home to a pink Christmas tree
What Kirsty wants Kirsty gets she will probably have her own tree next to his mums. gosh she’s given me the rage today she’s such a smug cow.
So unlikeable does she really think all her followers give a tit that penis penfold has built a bird table

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
David Attenborough 🤣 I’ve only just seen that part. And she’s back with the walKKKK! She’s clearly bored already because they haven’t got anything in common.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Daniels fixed up some things in the garden so birds can get some food .. I think it’s nice .. say what u like about him but he seems quite a productive kinda guy. I’m not on here to absolutely bash him. I do however find Kirsty’s content really really boring now.. I’m not bothered if she’s no longer a weight loss account but I’d like regular stories again & also to know more about her new job !
Some ones been catching up on here. Hello 👋🏽 Thirsty.
Bernie said stop leaving brown sharks in her loo

• Haha
Oh good god, they’re in Dan’s bedroom in his parents house at 6pm on a Sunday evening as it’s the only space they have in the world to call their own.

Ask me a question!!!
Self centred narcissist.

Put your phone down Kirstie.

What Kirsty wants Kirsty gets she will probably have her own tree next to his mums. gosh she’s given me the rage today she’s such a smug cow.
So unlikeable does she really think all her followers give a tit that penis penfold has built a bird table
Those bird feeders are a good £40 (I’ve got one) and bird seed isn’t cheep (get it!) either, so they’ve spent a good £60 on that today, to go in Bernie’s garden. I would be saving every single penny to get myself a home of my own, they’re 32 and 35 FFS. I can’t stop watching. I used to sit in my boyfriend’s bedroom like that, when I was 19 🤣

• Haha
Oh good god, they’re in Dan’s bedroom in his parents house at 6pm on a Sunday evening as it’s the only space they have in the world to call their own.

Ask me a question!!!
Self centred narcissist.

Watching her stories in the living room last night was Like watching an unfunny Harry Enfield cross with royle family skit

• Haha
I’m absolutely baffled by this car crash. It is so amusing. He’s 35 going on 18 - there is something not right with him. She’s got an ego the size of her legs - she really thinks she’s something. She’s so proud to have pulled him .... I mean, bless her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I still think he’s a twit. 35 years old!? Wow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
See she still hates gravy.
Her poor sad sap mate Kerri not sure been given a second thought see penis penfold came along

Reactions: 1
Criiiiiiiiinge. It’s all so desperate like just chill woman! Talking about decorating the tree and stuff is just too much, I know it’s only a tree but you don’t even live together yet she can’t just enjoy the dating period can she has to rush it all. I would honestly love to go back to the days when I first met my partner and the first year we were together it was all so lighthearted none of this love you to the ends of the Earth stuff and not because we wasn’t in love we were just in the moment. And I wouldn’t let a man anywhere near my Christmas tree!
Omgggggggg give me strength! I remember when my husband bought his first tree in the house we now live in. We’d only been together 6 months and I felt embarrassed like, what if he doesn’t want me to decorate the tree haha it was early days. As you say rushing everything so soon. And no way would I have gone to his MUMS house to isolate for a month 🤣🤣🤣 shame!!!!

Reactions: 2
Yes! I completely agree with this. Although I find his Lego obsession a little amusing, I think it’s really nice to see someone who has their own hobbies and interests and just enjoying life generally. I just hope he doesn’t lose himself being with her, I can imagine her being very codependent and needy
My 48 year old husband just came upstairs with a huge smile as his Lego baby yoda just arrived 😂😂😂 some men never grow up lol

• Haha
I’m absolutely baffled by this car crash. It is so amusing. He’s 35 going on 18 - there is something not right with him. She’s got an ego the size of her legs - she really thinks she’s something. She’s so proud to have pulled him .... I mean, bless her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I still think he’s a twit. 35 years old!? Wow.
ego the size of her legs NEEDS to be in the next title 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
She should just make her profile private at this point and focus on her job and relationship. You’re not an influencer you don’t even get sent gifts relevant to your page.

My 48 year old husband just came upstairs with a huge smile as his Lego baby yoda just arrived 😂😂😂 some men never grow up lol
There’s something about Baby Yoda that makes me want the toy 🤣🤣

She should just make her profile private at this point and focus on her job and relationship. You’re not an influencer you don’t even get sent gifts relevant to your page.
There’s just not any likeability and now it’s just totally irrelevant content and playing at being in a relationship

Reactions: 1

Ask me a question!!!
Self centred narcissist.

Those bird feeders are a good £40 (I’ve got one) and bird seed isn’t cheep (get it!) either, so they’ve spent a good £60 on that today, to go in Bernie’s garden. I would be saving every single penny to get myself a home of my own, they’re 32 and 35 FFS. I can’t stop watching. I used to sit in my boyfriend’s bedroom like that, when I was 19 🤣
Do we reckon his mum bought it and he assembled it to help her out since he was bored and loves a challenge like with his lego?

Didn't actually realise they were together over three months. I would say defo a ring soon but sure she has listed that below getting a house in her rankings so will be a while for the naughty Penfold - dowling wedding/incarceration.

As a side note I genuinely hope when they decide the time is right to try have a baby that they can. Listing it on her top five aims, unfortunately it's not that simple for many couples. Not wishing that on her, wouldn't wish it on an enemy. But it's a very public platform, some things don't have to be shared with thousands.

Reactions: 2
Do we reckon his mum bought it and he assembled it to help her out since he was bored and loves a challenge like with his lego?

Didn't actually realise they were together over three months. I would say defo a ring soon but sure she has listed that below getting a house in her rankings so will be a while for the naughty Penfold - dowling wedding/incarceration.

As a side note I genuinely hope when they decide the time is right to try have a baby that they can. Listing it on her top five aims, unfortunately it's not that simple for many couples. Not wishing that on her, wouldn't wish it on an enemy. But it's a very public platform, some things don't have to be shared with thousands.
Agree. She is 32 and morbidly obese, it probably won’t be that easy, all doctors will advise her to lose 5st at least first.

Bernie has called them downstairs for dinner, the roast is ready.

Wonder if Penfold asks if he can be excused after he’s eaten so he can go back up to his room and play? With his Lego .... sorry Kirsty love 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.