Keepingupwithkirstylea #12 Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye to diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least this lockdown she has a job, so no burnt food photos being uploaded all day or videos of deniro dancing around the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
At least this lockdown she has a job, so no burnt food photos being uploaded all day or videos of deniro dancing around the house.
But will it be classed as an essential business.... she could yet be WFH or furloughed

Reactions: 3
nah no way she would see that as beneath her I reckon back in some cosmetic surgery clinic as admin again
Totally, that’s why I think she’s not saying what it is remember she said some bullshit about telling in her own time 🙄 Well we will see if she’s at home next week then probably cosmetic.

Her latest story and post. Stop it honestly. Best friend, my everything with a chorus of I love you babyyyyy

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Totally, that’s why I think she’s not saying what it is remember she said some bullshit about telling in her own time 🙄 Well we will see if she’s at home next week then probably cosmetic.
she will be running down her probation before she announces where she is because she knows someone will send her employee all the crap she’s done and if she’s out of the probation period they can’t get rid of her so easy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she will be running down her probation before she announces where she is because she knows someone will send her employee all the crap she’s done and if she’s out of the probation period they can’t get rid of her so easy
When you get a new job there are so many worries and I'm delighted I have balls to the wall nothing on social media. I wouldn't be able to deal. My employer doesn't need to see my mound.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Employers can let you go within two years without reason unfortunately as long as it's not for a discrimination reason.

I am finding her content boring lately. Her diet seems to have gone out the window since she met the love of her life.

She's posting barely any food, if she didn't have time to post at the time, she could take a quick picture and upload on the commute to or from work! She mustn't want to or has well and truly given up! I seen on handsomes insta, he's thanked her for finding him Dr Pepper Vanilla... 👀

Hahaha how pathetic. Cleverly posed photos and nothing else to get the glory of OMGHONULUKAMAZIN!!!! Comments.

Embarrassing that she thinks she’s relevant enough to just post pics of her and her fella.

I know it’s early and by the look of this it’s going to take a very long time to get to a new thread
Kirsty really is a bore her lockdown life makes us snore

Reactions: 7
It was obvious her selfishness and narcissism would shine through eventually, she can’t stop herself

Reactions: 2
The head wagging and miming was back tonight. Kind of missed it.

Votes welcome tattlers

Will they be a long term thing?
Will she get engaged to naughty Penfold for Xmas

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.