Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SpellingBea

VIP Member
At this point she needs to either change her content or change her bio. She is not a weight loss account, she is not a blogger. She's just an overgrown child who is obsessed with attention.

If she were a weight loss account, she would actively post her weight, her progress and actual real helpful tips. If she were a blogger, she'd have a website and post articles, or post longerform content on her grid and try and get into a conversation with her followers. She'd actively try and engage them and discuss articles/videos/theories/developments in the weight loss world.

all she posts is dry food, empty quotes and terrible selfies.

change your bio or change your content Kirsty.

Reactions: 9

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
why is her meal posts always ‘not a fan of this’ ‘not a lover of that’ nobody cares. At least you’ve got lunch to eat you goblin

• Haha

Marie SW

Glad she’s still taking her turmeric shots to enhance her performance 🤣 what performance is that? Walking up the stairs at work? Carrying her Starbucks and lunch into work? 😂

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
I feel well sorry for him. He seems like a nice guy and she acts like a desperate bunny boiler bet she takes pictures of them both while he’s asleep sad case

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
Just here for the chubby mound comments 🍿🤣
Also, why's she even bothering to post calories on her meals? It's only ever lunch now and she's not posted food since Friday
Her mound looks like a double cheeseburger if that counts.

• Haha
  • Sick

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
How can she have the same breakfast on two different days, but they are way different in calories?????
Cos she makes it up as she goes 🤣 she did this when she was calorie counting.
I’ll never forget the huge play of fish shop chips that were only apprently 300 calories hahahahaha.

• Haha

GINJ86

It’s just so cringe worthy! Me and my partner have been together 3 years and have a 9 week old and yet I still wouldn’t refer to his nieces as “our nieces” she’s so full on....she’s lucky as most guys would find that a bit too much at such an early stage!

Reactions: 8

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
I don’t see her problem on the train, it’s hardly packed. Is it because she can’t find a seat & has to stand a few stops?? For someone who has been unemployed for best part of a year you would think she would be happy to finally be earning her own money

JVC1982

Kirsty you ain’t fooling anyone claiming you ‘never finish a meal’. Always saying crap like ‘I’m so picky, I can’t finish that’.... you’re eating something love.
Is she FUCKING SERIOUS???????? She always finishes her meals.

You lie about everything to do with food Kirsty you silly fucking arsehole.

Shes really got to me today, total bullshit lies again.

No offense to anyone but if she didn't finish meals, she'd be half the size.

Attachments

“Body positive” but promotes compression garments to smooth her silhouette. Fuck offffffffff. She’d sell her soul for a freebie
This!! It literally proves she's just about freebies, doesn't matter what it is or if it fits or not... 🙈 So in the last 12 hours, she's promoted gifted cakes and compression garments to smooth out a silhouette... Does she not see the irony in that?!

Can't wait until she is using her before pictures as after pictures the way she's going 😂 but is still trying to be a weight loss account 🤔🤥

oczymlody

VIP Member
Ffs never known anyone to force their fella in onto everything. Absolutely embarrassing ‘can’t wait to spend the weekend with my handsome’ ‘Dan’s fave jam’ ‘thank from me and the boyfriend for the fucking jam’ get a grip!!!!!!!

Who’s your fave? BOBA FETT STORMTROOER. LET ME NO 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🤣 he needs an intervention

Also, since Racist Trace isn’t making her up lunchboxes she’s buying salt laden Micro meals. Lazy cow.

Last edited:

Marie SW

Oh my god her head must be exploding with all the wank Christmas content that she knows she can’t post!! But fear not, it will come- she can’t resist - she’s addicted to insta- she’s ALWAYS online.

• Heart

oczymlody

VIP Member
Kirsty you ain’t fooling anyone claiming you ‘never finish a meal’. Always saying crap like ‘I’m so picky, I can’t finish that’.... you’re eating something love.

• Haha