Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
I like how Daniel has put "my" nephew. Good lad. Nip that obsessive behaviour from Kirstie right in the bud. It's really unhealthy for her to be saying "our" nephew. And frankly it's also very very weird. Doesn't she think back and think ewwww how cringe lol

Reactions: 10

Chloe123456

VIP Member
It will be absolutely killing her not showing off with handsome lol .. I bet she’s piled it on over Xmas .. I bet I’ll put on 6 lb as well but if she does .. just come back n say she ate loadsa yummy food .. she’s happy being bigger .. less pressure & it’s just gonna be a insta of her life .. if she did outfit sessions .. saying size 22 from wherever & it being a more positive account for lager people .. I’m here for it .. I follow a girl on TikTok who’s a 24 & she does what she eats in a day n outfits etc & I love it cos she is being herself..

• Heart
Reactions: 10

BettyBeau

VIP Member
No I haven’t worked it out either , I thought u was having a dig at me 😫
No not at all.
Wonder if we will get a Sunday night chubby mound shot.
We may even get penfold in his pants too,
Or him standing behind her looking lovingly into in mirror one eye on his Lego

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Sm90

I came here to talk about the ill fitting bra and you all beat me to it and didn't disappoint 🤣 so she was measured for it and that's how it fits!? Of course it's totm and that's why she's overhanging 🙄 they're post surgery bras.. meaning they need to be super supportive and tight fitting, but she's not had surgery!!? 😅 however it beats all her other ill fitting bras lol. I can't keep up with this girl anymore lol she's so boring now too! Looks like she's put on at least a stone, she may as well stop posting lol I think they healthy lunch is just to brag to people at work that she's on a diet and some big influencer, then eats shit the rest of the day because it's all she posts.

• Haha

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
She’s been in her job how long & has done nothing but complain about her commute & the fact it’s it’s not the weekend. If she didn’t want to commute into London everyday apply for jobs closer to home, a lot of people are on reduced wages at the moment & I bet would love to get up everyday & go to work

Rosiejones100

Why another video of the escalators everyday? Who cares about how busy the station is, those people are clearly going to work. Whoopee you’re finally working after all that time sat on your lard arse.
She's so annoying. All those other people are travelling to work too. She's deluded. She really thinks shes the only commuter in the world. I'd be majorly pissed off it the twat was filming me. Kirst you workshy fucker you had months off. Now you are working. We get it. Just get up get showered abs dressed and go to work. Your polyester outfits every day are making me itch. Clean that bedroom open the windows. Stop being a lazy ponce. Poor poor penners he is setting himself up for a life of misery all for a sniff of the well used mound 🤢

She's so annoying. All those other people are travelling to work too. She's deluded. She really thinks shes the only commuter in the world. I'd be majorly pissed off it the twat was filming me. Kirst you workshy fucker you had months off. Now you are working. We get it. Just get up get showered and
dressed and go to work. Your polyester outfits every day are making me itch. Clean that bedroom open the windows. Stop being a lazy ponce. Poor poor penners he is setting himself up for a life of misery all for a sniff of the well used mound 🤢

• Haha

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
rough looking 🤣 even filtered

“This energy drink will go to Dan cos I don’t really drink energy drinks anymore!” Errm hello Kirsty twice this week you have posted pictures of meals with cans of Monsterpresso on?!
Does she even realise the amount of stupid contradictions she posts each week....
She lies all the time.

Completely tapped I think!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

BettyBeau

VIP Member
I’m praying Bernie is just waiting for Kirsty to leave before having words with Penners about this utter bunny boiler.

Her behaviour is weird creepy and very manipulative.
By his past posts it looks like he had a life and friends before becoming her slave.
Hopefully his mates will have a word also remember when she met his mates but he has not met hers.

because she has none

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
Oh dear. Kirsty in Tier 4 no mixing at all over Xmas - wonder what house she decides to spend her Christmas 🤔
There’s going to be no posts at all. She’ll have to have handsomes be her beck and call with the lifts to and from Each other’s family houses

Instalies

“Body positive” but promotes compression garments to smooth her silhouette. Fuck offffffffff. She’d sell her soul for a freebie

• Haha

Instalies

I miss the days of DARE giving her life. Well, more specifically, when they stopped giving her life ‘cause she had to buy her own.

• Haha

Forfoxsake

It's giving me the rage that she's already sounding weary and annoyed about getting up for work and it not being the weekend yet when it's only about her third week in the new job.

Lockdownbordem

It’s hard work to save up. Some people can buy houses 18 & that’s bloody brilliant but others like me are closer to late 20s and feel like I can never get close to it.

Things pop up, savings have to be used elsewhere etc. And most people do need to pay board to who they live with so it’s not like we’re sat at home on piles of cash!!!!

I don’t rent as most houses are like crack dens Close to me but charged as if there palaces & I don’t want to pay 3/4 wages to live in somewhere that ain’t mine. I might be closer to mid 30’s before I can get a deposit especially at this given time with Covid.
Most banks still only allowing 15-20 percent deposits.

I’ve worked since 16, spent most my money on travelling so if I’m ‘pathetic’ to some well so what, Even if you have everything people will always judge. I work with people in their 40s who also still can’t afford to buy on their own.

It’s not always a black and white area there’s plenty grey in between.

mind I don’t have my parents or partners parents making my dinner. Also why she kept her job secret but revealed about working as dentist receptionist or something hahaha
Completed agree with this! I’m 26, live at home with my parents. My boyfriend moved into my family home during the first lockdown so we didn’t have to spend 4.5months apart. He pays my parents rent, as do I. We cook and clean for ourselves. We’re saving for a mortgage but I’m self employed, I haven’t been self employed long enough to have received any furlough or government grants or anything along those lines which has massively impacted the amount of money I’ve been able to save for the last 8 months. First lockdown I got a job at a crisp factory to keep on top of my bills.
I spent my younger years going out on the weekends and going on holidays, which of corse now I’m older and wiser I realise I should’ve been saving but I don’t regret a single second of any of it!
As for renting and saving for a mortgage why would you waste valuable money renting when you’re trying to save? It’s hard enough as it is to save up and pay bills without adding £1000+ a month on top of that! 🥴
Kirsty has a lot to learn, at her age you’d think she’d be a bit more in the know, but its entertaining to watch 🤣

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
Kirsty asking when everyone finishes work for Christmas when she full well knows not everyone gets a break from work at xmas 🙄

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
She looks really rather round in the boyfriend appreciation post compared to the other very angled and posed ones that trick you into thinking she is slim....