Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Today she has proven what I have always thought she’s a complete and utter self obsessed narsacist boyfriend appreciation but it’s all about her and what he does for her.

honestly Daniel get out while you can she is unbelievable

Reactions: 9

Sm90

I was just thinking that! They’re probably relieved to be fair 😂

Also, can we just talk about how she’s just made an Instagram story saying she’s made muffins with “our nephew” it’s his nephew not yours, she’s mental!
I came on just to say this. She's totally bat shit!
"Our nephew" !? 🤨
I thought it was weird taking a pic with the babychino as if they had a child and not mentioning who it was lol.
She's a serious bunny boiler and he's too simple to see it, she's full on and unstable in my opinion.
Can only think that if that was my sister and a new partner I'd think wtf you crazy bitch 🤣 get away from my child 🤣🤣
I've been with my bf 2 years and would never call his nephew our nephew lol I seriously cannot wait for this to fall apart 🍿

• Heart
I’ve been shot down on here for taking the piss out of Kirsty and Penfold still living with parents in their thirties but still ........ hahahahaha .... mother in law now making her food. Overgrown babies the pair of them. I can’t get my head around it, I got a mortgage (on my own) and left home at 19. Thirty fucking two and still being babied. WEIRD.

I get that house prices are expensive in London but why have neither of them rented with friends? Thirty fucking two and thirty fucking five in his parents’ spare bedroom 🤣🤣🤣
Why would you rent if you’re saving for a deposit and have a perfectly happy family home you can live in?

stopthescams

Chatty Member
the obsession with these comparison photos are an illness and it’s not just her, a lot of these big slimming Instagram accounts are mentally unwell and aren’t happy until they have strangers giving them likes and sucking up to them

Monkey47

VIP Member
She says she was measured??? Then Jamie needs the sack because those bras are not her size! Poorly fitted, zero support for what she needs. These are post surgery compression garments not everyday wear!

Forfoxsake

As you can see, Kirsty is absolutely THRILLED to be working with @lipoelastic 😊🤪
😂
I think that's meant to be a sultry insta pout. When in fact it looks like she's in a local newspaper story about finding a dead mouse in her takeaway box, proper compo face!

• Haha

Sm90

Just here for the chubby mound comments 🍿🤣
Also, why's she even bothering to post calories on her meals? It's only ever lunch now and she's not posted food since Friday

• Haha

JVC1982

Remember that Kirsty cannot hold down a job regularly. Also, why would she move out when Trace and DeNiro pay her Sky, Disney+,phone bill, electricity, gas and not to mention....THE TAKEAWAYS!!!

She is proper on the "i love you my handsome" everyday now.....shes falling deeper and deeper. Doesn't mention her family or psychic auntie much anymore....they have all been tossed away like a Frisbee.

At least Penfold tries to cook......I'll give him that.

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
She’s only kidding herself really, she shown she’s not got any dedication to lose weight or work out & is never going to change. She clearly strives on attention and validation from strangers on the internet which is why she is keeping up the pretence of being a weight loss account but it’s very apparent it’s the angle she holds her body that makes her look slimmer. In the long run she is making a fool of herself

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
I was just thinking that! They’re probably relieved to be fair 😂

Also, can we just talk about how she’s just made an Instagram story saying she’s made muffins with “our nephew” it’s his nephew not yours, she’s mental!
YOU ARE KIDDING ME 😂 Handsomes family are gonna need to put themselves into witness protection

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
He looked well impressed in her video, I really can’t see this relationship lasting much longer if he has any sense
He’s counting down the days till Wednesday when he can wave her off back to racist Trace and then Bernie will put the house up for sale.

• Haha

SpellingBea

VIP Member
The action shot... The ball was still on the ground behind the club 😂 she's a great girlfriend because she tagged along with him, complained about it and the weather, her trainers being dirty and then said he owes her dinner... 🙈 Someone get her a medal quick, putting the rest of us to shame!!
the way she barked 'YOU OWE ME DINNER' was so vile. absolutely no manners.

• Angry

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
He’s a simple chap isn’t he. Feel a bit sorry for him. He’s dense as a wall but seems quite caring and like he is quite relaxed. She is just something else.... already talking to him like shit and he just looks uncomfortable with the filming while he’s doing normal tasks pottering around the house. Literally couldn’t ever imagine doing a story talking to my husband and being so self absorbed that I can’t see he doesn’t like it.
And not to put people in a box but sometimes I get the feeling when people get to an age, not saying either are old, they kind of panic into wanting to be someone anyone. Like as if not with someone now will they ever be?! Especially with Covid lockdown.

generally hope they’re both happy together as he is clearly like you say simple and caring, has to be tobe able to put up with her. That comment about him Being a a mug and laughing - I was shocked so horrible lol, urgh her banter!

Also is that bag of rubbish still in her Kirsty’s daily look at me and my fella snaps 🤣

BettyBeau

VIP Member
She’s just as damaging to young girls mental health.
Remember in the summer when she spent 23 hours a day working out in the garage posting minuscule meals claiming that’s all she ate.
Constantly posting pics that are strategically angled to show she’s smaller than what she is you are just as bad Kirsty babes so how about you work on being a bit more real yourself

Kittycatruns1979

She’s doing my head in with all her lovey dovey shit. Not all of us can just move into our boyfriends homes for lockdown. a) because we’re not crazy and b) we have responsibilities of our own.
I’ve barely seen my partner this entire year so I’m just jealous I suppose. Hope she stubs her toe today.
Or steps on a lego brick - that hurts like a mother trucker! (and there's plenty of it around!)

• Haha