Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
The only way pig ignorant people like Kirsty will learn is when someone very close to her gets Covid. Sad but true. The girl stands no chance, look at her ignorant mother, look at her obese brother who writes publicly on Facebook “fuck tier 4”. She’s surrounded by idiots and is the product of her upbringing. When someone she loves is fighting for their life with Covid the penny will drop.
True. Then the ironic thing is those like these idiots who only realise after someone Close gets it THEN have the audacity to start telling people to follow rules.
😠

Reactions: 8

Chiefcook&bottlewasher

“This energy drink will go to Dan cos I don’t really drink energy drinks anymore!” Errm hello Kirsty twice this week you have posted pictures of meals with cans of Monsterpresso on?!
Does she even realise the amount of stupid contradictions she posts each week....

Attachments

• Haha

Kittycatruns1979

Don't know about anyone else (I think I do) BUT I wouldn't post a photo of my bedroom without the bed being made.

RANK
This! 100%. Maybe I overthink it but I’m so conscious of any pictures I put on, always check the background and what people can see.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
I think it’s definitely different with you being married and saying it and her calling him her nephew after a couple months of being together.
If your married then they are your nephew
If you have been with your bf for a few months then they are not your nephew

Feedmetothelions

I was wondering if he knows about Tattle!
He knows. I sent him the link when they first started talking, just to warn him of what he was getting himself into. I was promptly blocked:ROFLMAO: So unless she’s had access of his insta since the beginning then he knows.

• Haha
  • Wow

lolling_at_you

She’s definitely a bit “special” isn’t she? No other explanation for her obsessively consistent Instagram bullshit. Zero weightloss yet she still posts comparison photos. Just give it the fuck up Kirsty.

So, today Kirsty, who runs a weightloss motivation account didn’t have any breakfast.

When she got to work she inhaled a cupcake.

Then out came a white bread sandwich, a bag of crisps, a four fingered Kitkat and a Pepsi.

Diet is going well then eh Kirst?
She’s completely filled herself up with sugar .... she will plummet later and then need more sugar ...

Clueless. Obese. Narcissist.

If you stopped living on shit Kirsty you wouldn’t need to pack your mounds of fat into surgical compression garments.

I need to lose weight too.
So I don’t touch cupcakes or white bread.
I’d also be fucking insulted if someone offered me surgical compression garments 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Came on because I was absolutely amazed that she used the term 'our nephew'. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that finds it bizarre! I've been with my husband (married for two and together for 8 before that). My sister had a baby 3 years into our relationship and even then my other half wouldn't call my niece his niece. It wasn't until we were engaged that he felt comfortable using it.

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
She’s a bell end m.
Let him enjoy his hobbies in peace it’s normal to have quality time away from each other.
You hate golf you have told us before you hate golf but enjoy your Nandos Kirsty babes

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Looks like she's still living out a bag. Surely he could have sorted a drawer out for her to keep her clothes 😁

Or perhaps he does not want her to get too comfortable 😜

• Haha

JVC1982

I do think they did the right thing but I wonder who initiated it.
Her i reckon.

Like today....apparently she offered to make lunch but he likes doing it....so she let him do his thing.

Course he will prep lunch......he doesn't want your cooking Kirsty

• Haha

Member2009

Chatty Member
She looks like she has gained 3 stone in his mirror!!!!
She reckons she needs a size smaller in that dress... even Penfold told her she would not be able to sit down in a smaller size!

• Haha

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
He is definitely on the spectrum. There’s no doubt about it. The way he talks and his tone. She is going to balloon with the amount she now eats with all the baking they both do. Penfold is the definition of a feeder, he likes them chonky

• Wow
  • Haha

Rosiejones100

This is true. She’s defo missing the attention of not being able to post though with these ‘it’s ok not to be ok’ type posts
Would be ironic if one of them had contracted covid. The way they rule break it wouldn't surprise me

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Ahhhhhh Happy Birthday Racist Trace love how narcissistic Kirsty has even made her mothers 60 birthday about her being her favourite child 🙄