Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kittycatruns1979

“Bought by me, made by my handsome” - why the fuck did she have to write that? All of the rage for her today for some reason!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
As you can see, Kirsty is absolutely THRILLED to be working with @lipoelastic 😊🤪
It’s such a strange thing to advertise to your following? “Hi guys I’ve been very poorly fitted for one of those post surgery garments designed to help your tits heal from surgery but I’m just wearing them because I love taking pics of myself in free stuff for the gram” Wtf.

• Haha

stopthescams

Chatty Member
Why would you rent if you’re saving for a deposit and have a perfectly happy family home you can live in?
this would make complete sense to anyone else but Kirsty, I’m 99.9% sure that’s not what they’re doing! As Kirsty couldn’t even be bothered to get a job for most of this year. I’d like to be wrong though.

I wish I could’ve stayed home longer to save but I decided to rent because I didn’t want to spend my 20s living at home. Now I’m renting and saving for a mortgage. They could at least be doing that. I have friends who are a couple living in London who don’t earn fantastic wages but are renting still managing to save for a deposit in small ways. They could be doing this but they’d clearly rather be babied!

there’s absolutely no shame in still living at home but Kirsty seems to have absolutely no drive to actually get her own place and be an adult.

Because it’s part of growing up and being an adult, getting out into the world and living your life. 35 years old and stuck in your parents’ spare room? Sorry, that’s a complete lack of drive. It surely doesn’t take someone until they’re nearly 40 to get a deposit together? My 19 year old niece has started to look at flats and she’s only been working for a year - she’s itching to get a mortgage and get on the property ladder. I was too, I bought a flat aged 19 - it was cheaper than renting. Perfectly happy home life, I just wanted to get on the property ladder as it isn’t rocket science to work out that if you leave it too long you’re fucked and will never do it. Knock Starbucks on the head and it’s easier than people think.

My husband bought his first place aged 21. Same reasons - get on the property ladder ..only way these days to have a nest egg for retirement.

They’ve both been pissing around - minimum wage jobs and periods of unemployment. Zero drive. Daddy Dowling will sort them out though.
that’s fantastic you managed to get on the ladder so early! Is that in London? Now you need a bare minimum £20,000 deposit for a flat (less if they’re doing 5% mortgages) and doing that by 19/21 where Kirsty lives in unachievable without help, in my opinion. But I agree, if she started early she could’ve done it by now.

personally, im gonna be 35 by the time I’ve reached my deposit goal and I won’t feel any shame in it being into my 30s I’m a single person living alone renting and I worked hard to rent and save 😃

I wish I started earlier like you did though and I can’t believe Kirsty doesn’t have that drive and that she’s not further in a career or job at her age.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Shinyhappy

The only thing Kirsty’s lost this year is her fuckin mind.
“our nephew” no no no this just screams bunny boiler! Been with my partner for years, look after his nieces a couple of times a week - would never refer to them as my nieces!

• Haha

Scottishmum

She’s so desperate to be worshiped by a man it’s so sad. Acting like she’s a gift from god and for him to buy everything for her, make her meals, drive her everywhere.
I honestly cringe when she calls him “my handsome”.

Imagine documenting your shitty life from your boyfriends bedroom (at his mums) covered in lego builds and rubbish hanging on the back of the door!

Like the undateables, where the parents are so desperate to see there kids in love and “happy”.

Would love to hear what they say. She must have the whole house up a ridiculous time for her leaving for work. Saying that she probably doesn’t shower.. going by her daily mirror pics from his shit pit, she’s rough as toast and doesn’t wash her face let alone
Shower.

Looking forward to penfold getting down on 1 knee at Christmas and for her to be so shocked that she hadn’t picked the ring herself hahaha

• Haha
Made me laugh with the size 16 dress post earlier - moaning the model isn’t “plus size”, whilst comparing a picture of herself, working the angles to the absolute max which falsely portrays the size 20 dress anyway!!

JVC1982

He’s wrapped the presets, made her lunch yesterday , cooked her breakfast and most probably will cook her dinner too. He’s literally her man slave. I’m all for men doing nice things for their woman but What nice thing has she done for him?
why is she relaxing again???? Come on Penners, let her treat you too brekkie.

Ps.....Can someone tell Penners that it is absoloutely criminal to mix adidas and nike together lol

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Yeah she will be back like after BLM and act like nothing happened.
Hopefully the social media break will have done her good and she will realise there is more to life than a daily mirror selfie