Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Bore off Kirsty. Having to change trains is not a journey from hell get a grip. And the reality is there really are 1000’s of jobs that can’t be done from home & more businesses are still running during this lockdown than the first one. Such a busy body. Can she not go a day without posting on the gram? We’ve already had transformation Tuesday and Tuesdays thoughts. Tomorrow it’s hump day as if we need reminding what point of the week we are at everyday.

Reactions: 10

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
I’m just realising her obsession for using brackets in every f*cking caption! Just say what you are going to say.

(They really are not necessary)

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

lolling_at_you

She was desperate for a boyfriend. No matter how many matches or messages she got on whatever dating platform she was using I doubt she maintained the attention of anyone for very long after the first conversations because she is who she is with the attitude she has. Him being the simpleton that he is was probably taken by the fact she’s such an internet sensation and bingo she’s got her fella to put out on her insta to prove she can do it, she can get a man.

It’s cringey as fuck my boyfriend this my boyfriend that ‘look at my boyfriend fixing his bedroom window’ who actually cares!?
Spot on.

Also, I’m sure his mum and dad are lovely but I can think of nothing worse than moving into the home of two people whose son I’d been seeing for only a couple of months. Why would anyone do that? I’d rather be in my own house where I can relax and let rip when I want to.

She’s ditched her own family for his. Weird.

But as you say, she was desperate for a boyfriend.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
I’ve got a mutual friend with Bernie on Facebook 😂
Get the goss

thinking of all you tier 4 tattlers it’s pretty shit.
This will ruin Kirsty’s first lived up Christmas as we all know she will be mixing but won’t be able to post about it.

bet she’s crying into her unwashed sheets.

that ruins the Christmas proposal then
Did you notice that penfold did a Christmas photo shoot at Racist Traces

• Haha
  • Wow

Its_Me

VIP Member
Criiiiiiiiinge. It’s all so desperate like just chill woman! Talking about decorating the tree and stuff is just too much, I know it’s only a tree but you don’t even live together yet she can’t just enjoy the dating period can she has to rush it all. I would honestly love to go back to the days when I first met my partner and the first year we were together it was all so lighthearted none of this love you to the ends of the Earth stuff and not because we wasn’t in love we were just in the moment. And I wouldn’t let a man anywhere near my Christmas tree!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Everyone should be working from home so Krusty can have the tube station to herself so it seems lol.

I love how she's ok to break lock down rules but if there is any suspicion that anyone else is doing so she's straight on to Instagram telling us 😂

• Haha
60 followers lost in less than 2 weeks! People are realising what she is up to and that she isn't inspirational at all! If she had picked a house, she would be posting saying she missed her family or missed handsome, the fact that she has just gone radio silent is so telling that she's not obeying lockdown rules! It's so frustrating for those of us who have been sticking to them and people think they are exempt 🙄

I assume she's back to work on Monday, so will be interesting to see what she does, probably just back to posting as normal!
The only way pig ignorant people like Kirsty will learn is when someone very close to her gets Covid. Sad but true. The girl stands no chance, look at her ignorant mother, look at her obese brother who writes publicly on Facebook “fuck tier 4”. She’s surrounded by idiots and is the product of her upbringing. When someone she loves is fighting for their life with Covid the penny will drop.

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
Hi how’s youre day?
Ok but missing u
Miss u 2 babe
Miss isle of white
Me too babe
Miss u more tho 😉😉
Love u babe
Love u too mahansum x
Wot u doing?
Eating my sandwich u?
Drinking my purdeys
Miss u
Miss u
Hi hansums how's you this morning
Hi my baeutiful futre wife that I've known less than too weeks 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
It kills me that she gets gifted so many cakes and sweets when she’s meant to be a weightloss account!

Sm90

Her latest story..
"Our nieces and nephew"
Uhm.. your nieces and his nephew you mean? Ya big bunny boiler! 😏
Also, "future mother in law" 🤣🤣 fkin hell, a can't keep up with her level of crazy

• Haha

Imhetetoread

When he says “Such a rare species of bird”

Yup you’re not wrong Penfold , we’ve been saying that for some time , KLD is very rare indeed

👀👀

• Haha

oczymlody

VIP Member
Some of the slimming world “influencers” got sent a box of free ice cream today from Oppo Brothers. Kirsty obviously saw as she has today liked Oppo Brothers. The begging is strong 😂

Spot on ... she will start again in January with her “handsome” .. who will get the job of prepping all the food.
OMG I feel embarrassed for her. Remember when Dare gave her life.

• Haha

User4567

I find their relationship dynamic interesting. I met my ex husband while I was at a low ebb, hugely overweight and felt like I would never find someone to be with or have children. Consequently I ignored EVERY red flag and feeling of uncertainty about the relationship, rushed into an engagement within months, moved in together, got married, had a baby and split (when he cheated on me) all within 3 years. When I look back now, I absolutely cringe at myself and my desperation/lack of self respect. He is not someone I would wish to spend my life with but I was so scared of being alone I just rushed headfirst into it.
I think there is an element of that from both of their perspectives

• Heart

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
If we can take one positive from this situation, it’s that she’s got a boyfriend for this next lockdown because can you imagine more endless weeks of her waffling shite and spreading her fake positivity everywhere on stories 😩 torture. At least when she’s breaking the rules she’s silent 😂

• Haha

Noseyneighbour30

Why does she speak to him like a child ‘what is it?’ It’s a cookie you moron 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ve noticed she does that a lot ‘what you cooking babe’ ‘what we listening to babe’ 🙄