Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

indigoipswich

Wow the angle on that picture. She may as well hold the phone upside down, I get strain in my neck looking at it.

Reactions: 1

Chloe123456

VIP Member
To true it’s easy to be in a realtionship when the country is in lockdown.
Once life gets back to normal she will lose her shit if she’s not with him 24/7.
I also think she’s the type to cheat once his attention starts dropping of
It took her long enough to find handsome .. who will she find to cheat with her lol she scares men off 🤣🤣🤣

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
Judging by this photo, she’s not bothered to brush her hair this morning. Her hair is tied up on her story, it’s literally just been ragged up and not even brushed and she’s a receptionist did she say? The first face clients see when they walk in, and she can’t even be arsed to make her hair look presentable😖
View attachment 315130
I’ve noticed this, well I notice with most. I’m on front desk at work and I couldn’t imagine being having my hair all over like wild fire haha. What’s wrong with a brushed back pony tail 🤣

Plus with her being new you’d think she’d try look tidier considering how long she was out of work. It’s one thing going in no makeup - who cares... but brush your hair!

BettyBeau

VIP Member
See she still hates gravy.
Her poor sad sap mate Kerri not sure been given a second thought see penis penfold came along

Member2009

Chatty Member
The packaging on those cereal boxes is so wasteful! If your eating at home why not buy one big box and use a bowl and wash up???

I reckon she gets them so it’s a ready weighed out portion!
Is she not at work?
Coffee is in a disposable cup also.