Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
I'm really surprised nobody has reported crusty for moving in with penfold tbh! She should not have done that. She isn't entitled to form a support bubble and neither is he (they are not single adult households) she shouldn't even be seeing him at this present moment in time, never mind moving in with him for lock down...
Are you sure it’s not allowed to move in as long as she stays there for the duration and doesn’t go back to her parents? She did go from day one. A support bubble doesn’t mean you move in it just means you visit another household.

Reactions: 1

oczymlody

VIP Member
I completely agree, cramming handsome in at every opportunity is so cringe! 🙈 She's definitely only watching it and pretending to be into it because he is! I've been with my husband 15 years married 7 years, he's Man United mad and every time he watches a match, I still switch off 😂 happy to sit there and have it in the background but I'll read, clean or distract myself some other way! She's trying too hard to be like oh look how similar we are, look at us doing everything together, you don't have to be a huge fan of everything your partner likes... 🙈
Totally. Me and my husband have shared interests and individual interests... that’s normal!!!

Instalies

How I imagine Kirsty's morning goes;
5:30am - alarm goes off. Kirsty wakes the handsome for his morning chores.
6:00am - Kirsty gets ready and contemplates which way to position herself in the mirror and how far to put one leg in front of the other considering she had a porky weekend. She wonders whether to go with the 'I don't own a brush' or the Trunchbull look today. Lastly, Kirsty Googles 'inspirational quotes' copies and pastes to her clipboard to post later with her 'Mindset is Everything' wordart post.
Meanwhile, the handsome is downstairs preparing her breakfast and lunch for her busy, busy day of typing.
6:10am - Beckons slave, sorry I mean the handsome for her morning 'have I mentioned that I've got a boyfriend?" selfie.
6:30am - Once the morning photoshoot has concluded. Collects breakfast and lunch and is chauffeured to the train station. Kirsty requests 'Finally' - CeCe Peniston to be played by DJ Dan and decides that this is an excellent opportunity for an Instagram story. She can pretend it's been played on the radio purely by chance to show that her new relationship is obviously fate! Cue miming and asking the boyfriend boring and irrelevant questions. I.e "what gear are you in now, babe? What flavour milkshake you had, babe? " etc.
7:00am - gets on train to London. There are only two people at the station, so not worth an Insta story.
8:00am - arrives in London. There are tons of people about which is surprising to Kirsty since it's rush hour and we're all supposed to be working from home apart from Kirsty. Decides to make an Insta story of random strangers on an escalator.
8:20am - After climbing a mammoth two flights of stairs to exit the station, Kirsty needs a Starbucks. Those stairs were thirsty work. And Starbucks cups with the city backdrop are SO 'grammable. It'll look like a proper influencer post.
8:30am - Takes dodgy photo of her not so healthy breakfast. Food pics have never been Kirsty's strong point...neither has eating healthily.
*loses 10 followers.*
8:55am - Posts motivational quote. Pastes the blurb she copied earlier and passes it off as her own wisdom. Writes 'Keep going and don't give up' for the millionth time under the blurb. 'Keep going with what?' we all wonder.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I died

• Haha

clt1992

Chatty Member
She really shouldn’t broadcast their whole lives. Sadly I live about 15 mins away from the Asda they’ve gone to, if I had literally nothing to do with my life I would have gone and had a nose but there’s a rubbish Christmas movie on tv I would rather watch!
Me too! 😂

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Kirsty is in an area where they can’t meet other households indoors, so it’s quite apparent she is breaking Covid rules

However she bleated all lockdown about not breaking rules, and how others need to follow them, yet now.... she is doing as she pleases...

Unless they are just sitting outdoors all weekend... 👀🤨😂
But do you have actual proof?
I agree her radio silence of a weekend is very suspicious especially from someone who tends to post at least 29 times a day normally.