Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chaitealatte

Been with her handsome all weekend but now home for roast dinner cooked by Racist Trace.

Orders Penfold to tag her in a pic to throw people off the scent....
What was with the music on that picture of him 🤣 the pair of them are unreal

Reactions: 1

Rosiejones100

Well done to @Rosiejones100 for the thread title
Full suggestion was : "Found a man keeping it quiet. Now I've got him it's bye bye to the diet" with 28 likes. Lifetime supply of dare products for you 🥳

TLDR:

Kirsty has a boyfriend, tattle have named him penfold and they're #models
Kirsty has a new top secret job
She still hates stuffing and gravy but eats this at every opportunity
We haven't seen any dodgy workouts for a while
Kirsty is fatter than ever

Please add everything I've missed
Still get a little thrill that I was picked 😂😂not got my DaRe yet so no life 🤷🏼‍♀️

oczymlody

VIP Member
Her mirror as well makes her look slimmer than she is. A twist here and a turn there no wonder she’s posting she looks about her 2 stone lighter than she is. But you can tell by her stories and also the fact she used the slimmer dress as a before 🤣 see thing is Kirsty love to be a good liar you need a good memory
Yeah it’s that mirror on the door of the wardrobe 💯

The packaging on those cereal boxes is so wasteful! If your eating at home why not buy one big box and use a bowl and wash up???

I reckon she gets them so it’s a ready weighed out portion!

JVC1982

Agree with you there @JVC1982 hope his friends and family stage an intervention once she’s gone.
It may be that he has been brought up to be a Gentleman and treat his partner like a princess, but it feels like she’s taking advantage of the situation and treating him like a slave
@BettyBeau and @Its_Me - Fair play if he is a gent, but yes, feeling like he being mugged off and being broadcast just isn't right.

As long as he is happy I suppose - we'll see this weekend when she goes home

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
I wonder if she will go back to Racist Trace’s now that lockdown is over. Or has she gotten to used to the good life, being waited on hand and foot at handsome’s?

So if London goes in to tier 3, do we think she will move back home? Or will she just go quiet and see her handsome and break the rules???

oczymlody

VIP Member
My 48 year old husband just came upstairs with a huge smile as his Lego baby yoda just arrived 😂😂😂 some men never grow up lol
There’s something about Baby Yoda that makes me want the toy 🤣🤣

She should just make her profile private at this point and focus on her job and relationship. You’re not an influencer you don’t even get sent gifts relevant to your page.
There’s just not any likeability and now it’s just totally irrelevant content and playing at being in a relationship

Its_Me

VIP Member
She’s really posted a stock photo with the watermark on it to mark the 1 November and another lockdown she’s not going to stick to huh