Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instalies

Worst thing is....she has displayed the little girls faces online again. Despite her sister asking and telling her not to do it.

No respect for her sisters wishes at all.
Where were these videos? Has she removed them?!

Reactions: 1

lolling_at_you

Why would you rent if you’re saving for a deposit and have a perfectly happy family home you can live in?
Because it’s part of growing up and being an adult, getting out into the world and living your life. 35 years old and stuck in your parents’ spare room? Sorry, that’s a complete lack of drive. It surely doesn’t take someone until they’re nearly 40 to get a deposit together? My 19 year old niece has started to look at flats and she’s only been working for a year - she’s itching to get a mortgage and get on the property ladder. I was too, I bought a flat aged 19 - it was cheaper than renting. Perfectly happy home life, I just wanted to get on the property ladder as it isn’t rocket science to work out that if you leave it too long you’re fucked and will never do it. Knock Starbucks on the head and it’s easier than people think.

My husband bought his first place aged 21. Same reasons - get on the property ladder ..only way these days to have a nest egg for retirement.

They’ve both been pissing around - minimum wage jobs and periods of unemployment. Zero drive. Daddy Dowling will sort them out though.

oczymlody

VIP Member
Just here for the chubby mound comments 🍿🤣
Also, why's she even bothering to post calories on her meals? It's only ever lunch now and she's not posted food since Friday
I’d love to know how many tuppawears she takes in 🤣🤣

User_name_100

They’re basically a couple for Instagram (for her anyway) - she’s like “hey look I’ve got a boyfriend!!” When no one really cares cos it all screams she’s just doing it for attention

Also I do feel sorry for him. He seems rather nice like others have said and she’s just......
Yeah I agree with this! For a 32 year old woman it's just odd her behaviour. She's acting like she's 16 with her first boyfriend ever.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Why would you rent if you’re saving for a deposit and have a perfectly happy family home you can live in?
I do actually agree with you here.
Kirsty has a good life at home with Racist Trace and Daddy D so why would she move out.

she seems quite a needy person so what’s the point in paying out rent to live in a one bed room flat or a studio when she would probably spend every evening and weekend back at mummy and daddies.

it’s not like she had any mates to move out with and flat share, when she was working she was out all day and at the gym so was not at home much.
One things for sure she will have a big shock when she finally does move out no nice holidays to the premier inn no coffees no Lego
How will they cope.

Kittycatruns1979

Why is she eating those cereal boxes at home?! Surely the whole point is that you can eat them anywhere....what a wasteful use of packaging!! Utter moron.

Robbie09

VIP Member
I'm not sure of the rules across the water, she's living with handsome, is she allowed to be at her mums? That's her singing to her mum dancing with her nieces?
I thought it was her sister probably who was singing and video sent to Krusty