Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

conrea37

VIP Member
I was thinking her lunches yesterday and today looked much better than usual and just realised it because they’re shop bought. There’s no reason why she couldn’t have made very similar meals at home though. Fair enough buying them now for work but when she was home the last 8 months or whatever it was cooking dry ugly bland food.
The chicken in today’s lunch looked weird to me!

Rosiejones100

Oh dear, loosing followers daily
[/QUOTE
Bet she’s fuming today Penners has pushed his way right to the front of the pic. Probably to show he’s not just an egg but in doing that he has totally ruined Kristys angles.
No looking quite as streamlined as normal are you Kirsty babes.

Penners looks like he’s done with life blink 3 times if you need help Penfold
what a unit!! Look at her shadow. Shadows don't lie 😂

stopthescams

Chatty Member
I’ve been shot down on here for taking the piss out of Kirsty and Penfold still living with parents in their thirties but still ........ hahahahaha .... mother in law now making her food. Overgrown babies the pair of them. I can’t get my head around it, I got a mortgage (on my own) and left home at 19. Thirty fucking two and still being babied. WEIRD.

I get that house prices are expensive in London but why have neither of them rented with friends? Thirty fucking two and thirty fucking five in his parents’ spare bedroom 🤣🤣🤣
they really don’t have an excuse to not rent now she’s earning too, it’s embarrassing as hell

Its_Me

VIP Member
Get the goss

thinking of all you tier 4 tattlers it’s pretty shit.
This will ruin Kirsty’s first lived up Christmas as we all know she will be mixing but won’t be able to post about it.

bet she’s crying into her unwashed sheets.

that ruins the Christmas proposal then
Did you notice that penfold did a Christmas photo shoot at Racist Traces
Wtf is that all about!

Its_Me

VIP Member
I’ve been shot down on here for taking the piss out of Kirsty and Penfold still living with parents in their thirties but still ........ hahahahaha .... mother in law now making her food. Overgrown babies the pair of them. I can’t get my head around it, I got a mortgage (on my own) and left home at 19. Thirty fucking two and still being babied. WEIRD.

I get that house prices are expensive in London but why have neither of them rented with friends? Thirty fucking two and thirty fucking five in his parents’ spare bedroom 🤣🤣🤣
I did defend him regarding living with his parents just because we don’t know his story but totally agree that there’s a babying element going on from both sides.