Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lolling_at_you

Fuck me, Penfold doesn’t know the difference between YOUR and YOU’RE either. Thick as mince the pair of them. The typos on his posts! He’s been PRATICING again ....

Reactions: 2

Member2009

Chatty Member
2 hours ago, not even midday by my watch and she was having ‘lunch/dinner’ all 800 calories of it 😂 imagine looking at her bio seeing weightloss account then a pic of a lion chocolate bar ffs
She has put those chicken bits in the duck noodle pot 🤮🤮

Foundmypeople

Penfold!!! 🤣🤣🤣

No calorie count for the pork chops i notice. Theyre 300 each from asda and thats without the oil smothered all over them and the potatoes 😂

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Agree with you there @JVC1982 hope his friends and family stage an intervention once she’s gone.
It may be that he has been brought up to be a Gentleman and treat his partner like a princess, but it feels like she’s taking advantage of the situation and treating him like a slave

She’s eating them at work I’ve figured out the white table is at work 😉
Most London workplaces have a kitchen, bowls and provide milk. Should could just keep a normal box there. It is so wasteful! I reckon it is because she cant weigh how much is going in the bowl at work.

Reactions: 1

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Oh yeah I get that. My after thoughts were completely separate to her looking slim as we all know she's a body contortionist 😂

• Haha

Rosiejones100

Remember that Kirsty cannot hold down a job regularly. Also, why would she move out when Trace and DeNiro pay her Sky, Disney+,phone bill, electricity, gas and not to mention....THE TAKEAWAYS!!!

She is proper on the "i love you my handsome" everyday now.....shes falling deeper and deeper. Doesn't mention her family or psychic auntie much anymore....they have all been tossed away like a Frisbee.

At least Penfold tries to cook......I'll give him that.
I wonder what penners works as ?