Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chaitealatte

So when she goes home she can only met him outside right? According to tier 2 rules.
I saw earlier that London could be possibly moving into Tier 3 next week 😔 she’ll definitely go quiet if that’s the case as we all know she’ll see him regardless of what tier they’re in

Reactions: 2

SoMuchLOL

Do you not remember with her ex she use to play the “how much do you love me “ game ..... very immature and weirrrrrrrrrd

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
I see Brittany and Krusty are friends again, bet she's just following her to get the goss..... I'd like to think one of us tattle bastards on this post are secretly Brittany sagging Krusty off to get it off her chest 😉🤣

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Incorrect beardy, not a model but his bio claimed he'd like to be a wildlife photograph. Not a photographer 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Mayber he meant wildlife photographer and Thirsty ticks that box!
Perhaps his mummy pops him back into his photo frame each evening after a long day playing legos 😂😂😂

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Tried to edit my post but too late lol she didn't jsut move in with him though did she? She moved in with the whole family....
lol I think that’s still allowed to be honest but I haven’t read the rules on moving in with someone. Why would you have need to change bubbles in September anyway we wasn’t in lockdown then?

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
I mean, I'm guessing she has now permanently moved in with penfold now like Dr.Harries suggested for the first lock down. As she didn't suggest it this time round and actually advised against moving in and out and switching up households.... She needs to check her house is in order before she starts filming people and putting them on Instagram and kicking off about whether they should be at work or not.

Calm down PM Krusty hunx

She really peed me off last night complaining about her journey from hell.. although as a railway worker i cant stand anyone complaining when some poor person has felt like they had no other choice, so maybe its just me.
I did wonder what she was referring to, how spiteful is she 😔

Its_Me

VIP Member
So when she goes home she can only met him outside right? According to tier 2 rules.