Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
Will living together for a month make them stronger or be awful for them, do you think? I'd say it was great for 2 days now he's dying for space.

Reactions: 2

Dd29

VIP Member
I'm really surprised nobody has reported crusty for moving in with penfold tbh! She should not have done that. She isn't entitled to form a support bubble and neither is he (they are not single adult households) she shouldn't even be seeing him at this present moment in time, never mind moving in with him for lock down...
She moved in before the lockdown restrictions
The deputy chief medical officer, Dr Jenny Harries, warned that couples could pass on the virus if they continue to visit each other at their individual homes.

She suggested couples "test" their relationship and move in together while the lockdown restrictions are in place.

Noseyneighbour30

Ohhhhhh massive congratulations Kirsty I didn’t realise Dan had proposed.
What possesses her to call his mum her future mother in law on social media it’s just so weird.

you know when your dating and your mates say watch out for the red flags and the love bombs I hope Dan’s mates have the same chat with him there are so many red flags it’s frightening I hope Dan wakes up soon.
I’m guessing he doesn’t have any friends 😬

• Sad

oczymlody

VIP Member
Why show a really dark shadowy pic of some plastic food boxes just so she can get another mention of handsome in? 😂

I mean I could understand if she was showing the food as part of a diet page but we cannot see a thing, she's scarily obsessed with this guy 🤔😬
Actually ridiculous... she’ll be showing us her half drunk mugs of tea next, captioned ‘the cup of tea my handsome made me. He loves me so much’ 🤮🤮

• Sick

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
Oh good god, they’re in Dan’s bedroom in his parents house at 6pm on a Sunday evening as it’s the only space they have in the world to call their own.

Ask me a question!!!
Self centred narcissist.

Put your phone down Kirstie.

Those bird feeders are a good £40 (I’ve got one) and bird seed isn’t cheep (get it!) either, so they’ve spent a good £60 on that today, to go in Bernie’s garden. I would be saving every single penny to get myself a home of my own, they’re 32 and 35 FFS. I can’t stop watching. I used to sit in my boyfriend’s bedroom like that, when I was 19 🤣
Do we reckon his mum bought it and he assembled it to help her out since he was bored and loves a challenge like with his lego?

Didn't actually realise they were together over three months. I would say defo a ring soon but sure she has listed that below getting a house in her rankings so will be a while for the naughty Penfold - dowling wedding/incarceration.

As a side note I genuinely hope when they decide the time is right to try have a baby that they can. Listing it on her top five aims, unfortunately it's not that simple for many couples. Not wishing that on her, wouldn't wish it on an enemy. But it's a very public platform, some things don't have to be shared with thousands.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Once she’s back to work. She’ll post more.
If they go in a lower tier I suspect she’s slowly start and share photos later on, she’ll be sharing loads on fb Since it’s all private.

I guess in a month or two will be the whole boy done good on her instagram and ‘throwback’Christmas images will occur.
Yeh I prob shouldn’t be so naive

I'm not sure of the rules across the water, she's living with handsome, is she allowed to be at her mums? That's her singing to her mum dancing with her nieces?

Boredlurker

So she's saying also that she has Cheerios dry?? Or just never counts the calories in milk?? Cheerios are 116, the vitamin water is 5

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
She’s really bad a weighing and measuring, which is something that needs to be desciplined in a CC diet... my other half is just as bad, pours a huge bowl of cereal and calls it 3 ww points because that’s what a “serving” is... no darling 😹
Exactly. She wouldn’t weigh anything clearly because the calories were always changing. She never weighed her sauces neither. Which sounds petty but she would slap a load on and claim it was the lowest weight for the smaller calories used.

not forgetting all the secret magnums she’d scoff 😆

• Haha