Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Theworldhasgonemad

Chatty Member
She's working the angles tonight on her profile, head over to Danielsdailydose and see his photo of her taking a photo (photo inception lol) and that picture shows something very different!
I wonder if that photo will stay up 😬😬

He might've got dressed for their date 😂😂

Reactions: 2

Robbie09

VIP Member
Jesus, what’s it going to be like for eating at Christmas when we all loose the plot for few days?

Butterfly13

I’m lay awake in bed, still absolutely flabbergasted that she referred to some strangers kid as OUR FUCKING NEPHEW 🤣🤣🤣🤣
My ex husband married someone 20 years younger than himself (very shortly) after we divorced. He always says 'our son/daughter' on FB posts involving the kids......they could all pass for brothers and sisters as they are so close in age!! 🤣🤣 Twit!

• Haha

Anon247

She is looking rather slim today 👀

I wonder if staying with handsomes (reminds me of hunches dog but whatever) she will get better eating habits as she probably won't sit there binge eating in front of everyone? She could probably get herself into some great habits and actually lose weight!
She wasn’t two days ago 😂 she’s sussed the angles for his mirror now

User_name_100

Well this will make or break them. Just hope he's not a drinker cos we all know what thirsty is like when she's had a few, not that she really drinks or anything pmsl
Yeah this will be make or break them. It'll either be a complete crash or love's greatest dream.