Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
nah no way she would see that as beneath her I reckon back in some cosmetic surgery clinic as admin again
Totally, that’s why I think she’s not saying what it is remember she said some bullshit about telling in her own time 🙄 Well we will see if she’s at home next week then probably cosmetic.

Reactions: 3

oczymlody

VIP Member
Criiiiiiiiinge. It’s all so desperate like just chill woman! Talking about decorating the tree and stuff is just too much, I know it’s only a tree but you don’t even live together yet she can’t just enjoy the dating period can she has to rush it all. I would honestly love to go back to the days when I first met my partner and the first year we were together it was all so lighthearted none of this love you to the ends of the Earth stuff and not because we wasn’t in love we were just in the moment. And I wouldn’t let a man anywhere near my Christmas tree!
Omgggggggg give me strength! I remember when my husband bought his first tree in the house we now live in. We’d only been together 6 months and I felt embarrassed like, what if he doesn’t want me to decorate the tree haha it was early days. As you say rushing everything so soon. And no way would I have gone to his MUMS house to isolate for a month 🤣🤣🤣 shame!!!!

Reactions: 2

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Erm hi .. I’m not kirsty but I’m not gonna bash a guy I don’t know, if he’s that disliked maybe give him his own thread .. My son loves Lego .. my dad who was in his 80s would spend hours with my child with Lego so maybe I’m nostalgic.

I can’t believe how bitchy ppl are on here 🤣🤣🤣🤣 proper triggered some of u .. I bet the little hungry birds are grateful to him
I didn’t mean you where Kirsty.
You said you wished she would do her stories again.
Then we had stories again from her.

I’m pretty sure we all have worked out which tattler is Kirsty.

• Heart

Anon247

It was obvious her selfishness and narcissism would shine through eventually, she can’t stop herself

Its_Me

VIP Member
Her i reckon.

Like today....apparently she offered to make lunch but he likes doing it....so she let him do his thing.

Course he will prep lunch......he doesn't want your cooking Kirsty
I can literally just imagine her lying around doing nothing while he cooks and runs around after her

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
I’ve grassed..... fuck her, fuck the racists , fuck Penfold...... fuck the IOW
Fuck your vitamin shots, fuck your skinny syrup ......and shove your gifted brownies up your chubby mound

The Covid police are on their way ........ enjoy your fine

😂😂😂
Really?!? What has she actually done? I know her radio silence is because she will be with him but what do you know?????

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
😂😂😂 I've been with my partner 7 years and not once joined him on his fishing hobby. I love the peace and quiet and he thinks I'm fab for letting him go without complaining he's doing something without me. I'm embarrassed for her at that golf club
I’ve been & spectated whilst my other half has competed in a few runs with the knowledge we would be going for a nice hot drink after but never have I expected him to pay for it every time

Robbie09

VIP Member
I wonder where she’ll have Christmas dinner or will she have it twice with both families?

• Haha

Noseyneighbour30

Why is she so tired when they were laying in bed at 8:30 ?
Why has she tagged Marc Jacobs when her dress is boohoo?
Why is she such a pathetic twat?

Racist Trace needs to stage an intervention and get her to grow the fuck up. Penners is on the spectrum in my opinion and is vulnerable to someone like her who will do her upmost to totally dominate him
Agreed!

BettyBeau

VIP Member
I can literally just imagine her lying around doing nothing while he cooks and runs around after her
At the moment she’s a guest in his family home but if the lock down carry’s on wonder if she will pull her weight to be fair I wouldn’t want her cooking for me

Did she not travel on a tube before in rush hour? Because its a lot busier then that in normal times..

Also, agree about her hair. It looks so unprofessional! Just put it in a ponytail, would look so much better then it all stuck up ontop of her head.

indigoipswich

Does she think she’s a model with that photo? My god, and her poor parents haven’t had a look in since she shacked up with the Penfolds.

• Haha