Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anon247

Marriage and kids talk a few months in huggggge bunny boiler she’s the type to stop using contraception on the sly this guy needs to run while he still can I don’t think he’s mentally strong enough to deal with her

Reactions: 7

Its_Me

VIP Member
Period hasn't even arrived yet, but having it on the way - another excuse!! She really is something else. I haven't used a period as an excuse for something since I was a teenager, she really does need to grow up.
Literally EVERY MONTH at least twice she uses it as an excuse

Also 3°c and she’s still waddling about in a leather jacket and bare chest. Full on summer and she was working out in a hoodie!

• Haha
Wow she’s not holding back on the food! McDonalds twice this week! Yet claiming to be a weight loss account. 🤣

• Haha

indigoipswich

Latest is 2021 is filled with success and blessings, really? Such a blessing to have a pandemic with thousands dead.

• Angry

Instalies

I didn’t mean you where Kirsty.
You said you wished she would do her stories again.
Then we had stories again from her.

I’m pretty sure we all have worked out which tattler is Kirsty.
Oh dammit I haven’t! 😹 I need a clue

• Haha

Buswanker

I was going to say hope she stands on an upturned plug because that’s the daddy of foot pain but I thought maybe it might be a step too far 😂 Didn’t want to seem like a complete cow haha
Same here, but not until the morning. That pain is magnified ten fold in the morning.

• Haha

Lozzalife

Hey huns, hope you're all doing you, been away a while just catching up. Soooooo who had about 3 or 4 months on this relationship. Lasted longer than I expected!! What's your odds? Anybody wanna use my discount code on skinny shit? Nah, me either 🙄😂🤣

• Haha

oczymlody

VIP Member
"Still 4 stone down and proud of that" pretty sure she wasn't still 4 stone down over the summer and basically hasn't been sticking to her calories since they started going out?! The sports bra pic on Saturday definitely showed a clear weight gain, so she definitely isn't still 4 stone down. Finally, handsome told her this morning she looks great and has done so well? 🙄 Please just give up the weight loss shite Kirsty.
Why does everything have to include her handsome. It’s so embarrassing. Imagine using that kind of validation from day one in your relationship. 🙈

Has she ever watched the New York Giants before? Or is she just pretending to be into all this cos ‘her handsome’ is. ‘Me and my handsome think Die hard is a xmas film, do you?’ Get a life.

• Sick

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
Thirsty and naughty Penfold will be together forever, it's true love - they haven't been together for two months yet.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
This!! It literally proves she's just about freebies, doesn't matter what it is or if it fits or not... 🙈 So in the last 12 hours, she's promoted gifted cakes and compression garments to smooth out a silhouette... Does she not see the irony in that?!

Can't wait until she is using her before pictures as after pictures the way she's going 😂 but is still trying to be a weight loss account 🤔🤥
She’s already doing that she posted a pic of her wearing that weird gifted dress where’s she 8ft tall with tiny head as a before pic when it was about a month ago

• Haha

oczymlody

VIP Member
I was just thinking that! They’re probably relieved to be fair 😂

Also, can we just talk about how she’s just made an Instagram story saying she’s made muffins with “our nephew” it’s his nephew not yours, she’s mental!
She’s a fucking lunatic. This is not normal fucking behaviour. Bloody hell. She is actually unhinged 🙈

I’ve done a full on turnaround on handsome. I think he seems ok... she’s absolutely crazy though.

• Haha

Notinstafamous

VIP Member
She would have to be surgically removed from the dress if she squeezed into a smaller size. That one looks tight enough 🐷

Last edited: