Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JVC1982

Don't know about anyone else (I think I do) BUT I wouldn't post a photo of my bedroom without the bed being made.

RANK

• Haha
Reactions: 8

BettyBeau

VIP Member
I’m sure she will be back soon she won’t be able to resist showing off all the presents from Penners

Last edited:
  • Haha

Member2009

Chatty Member
He is making dinner for the hard worker.... the work shy mammoth had 9 months off earlier in the year so got lots of making to do!

• Haha

BabyYoda

He's put #christmasjumperday #lovespendingtimewithher #christmaslockdown.... But aye random old one you found Pinocchio! The lift doesn't go to the top floor does it?!

• Haha

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
Those stories of “handsome” making her lunch. I’m getting a headache from the alarm bells ringing in my head. Jesus Christ. She takes intense to a whole new level, she will raise absolute hell for him at their first bump in the road!

Dd29

VIP Member
Awkward! Sat in his parents house and he is ignoring her and playing his gsme!

• Haha
  • Wow

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
Her mirror as well makes her look slimmer than she is. A twist here and a turn there no wonder she’s posting she looks about her 2 stone lighter than she is. But you can tell by her stories and also the fact she used the slimmer dress as a before 🤣 see thing is Kirsty love to be a good liar you need a good memory

indigoipswich

Can’t believe her stories, she’s so annoying my god. I actually think he’s pretty chill and would have hoped some of that would rub off on her (apparently not unless she gets worse before she gets better). I know the type of girl she is- pretends she’s a strong independent woman who doesn’t need anyone except her friends etc etc then as soon as someone who shows her interest comes along she ditches them and they never hear from her again until the inevitable break up. Bet she’s a psycho ex.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Dull as ditch water now.
Don’t get the point if these comparisons pictures when all they show is her angling her body to make it look thinner her leg is so far back now she’s almost doing the splits.
Now she’s not allowed to see Penfold she’s got nothing to say as he is her life.

amazing that her sister nieces grandparents and even Racist Trace and daddy Denrio have not been mentioned once since they got together, she really is a self obsessed NOB

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
It's so cringe her weeble wobbling around the golf course after him with her arm outstretched filming herself. Crikey, go home Krusty.

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Deffo not broken up there is no way she would let that happen not before she gets her presents.
She did a count down for breaking up from work so now they are both off work I’m sure they are out and about shopping and visiting people but she knows she can’t post that after moaning about people on the train going to work.
She wants every one to think something dramatics happened as she can’t bare not having all the attention.

Anon247

It's giving me the rage that she's already sounding weary and annoyed about getting up for work and it not being the weekend yet when it's only about her third week in the new job.
considering she was up at 5am every day during lockdown to do pointless work outs 😂