Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still no mention of her dieting I see. Will be interesting to see if she actually does join a gym like she said she would or make excuses like about covid and say she'll wait til the new year. She's gonna be back at her starting wright in no time.

Reactions: 4
It really bothers me that she calls him “her handsome”. I know not everything is about looks but honestly... it’s pretty obvious to everyone he isn’t exactly Brad Pitt

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It really bothers me that she calls him “her handsome”. I know not everything is about looks but honestly... it’s pretty obvious to everyone he isn’t exactly Brad Pitt
Now, it bothers me too, but for different reasons, it’s the smug, self satisfied, possessive way she says it along with the number of times she bloody says it! But whilst I agree he’s not my cup of tea, it’s different strokes for different folks I guess, so she probably does think he’s handsome which is fair enough 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Now, it bothers me too, but for different reasons, it’s the smug, self satisfied, possessive way she says it along with the number of times she bloody says it! But whilst I agree he’s not my cup of tea, it’s different strokes for different folks I guess, so she probably does think he’s handsome which is fair enough 🤷‍♀️
What gets me is she posted so much about how the 50 shades chap was her dream man then got with naughty Penfold

That would be like him saying Naomi Campbell or someone was his dream woman over and over on a large platform then getting with her. Imagine how you'd feel 😔

Reactions: 4
It’s absolutely cringe the way she shoehorns it in at every given opportunity.

Reactions: 2
I think he still lives with his parents.
Yes, deffo. I think the minging rug is in his little den .... mid 30s so has a cling-on annexe to call his own so he doesn’t have to sit between his mum and dad on the sofa 🤣

Unless someone is blowing smoke up her arse telling her how amazing she is, she is so blunt with people!
Deleted now .... Obvs.

I don’t believe he’s her type for one minute - I think he was the best she could get after two years of trying. She’s completely changed since he came along, she used to show off constantly on her stories and act up for the cameras with her mound out ... all to try and pull. She’s a strange person.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes, deffo. I think the minging rug is in his little den .... mid 30s so has a cling-on annexe to call his own so he doesn’t have to sit between his mum and dad on the sofa 🤣

Deleted now .... Obvs.

I don’t believe he’s her type for one minute - I think he was the best she could get after two years of trying. She’s completely changed since he came along, she used to show off constantly on her stories and act up for the cameras with her mound out ... all to try and pull. She’s a strange person.
A desperate character

Unless someone is blowing smoke up her arse telling her how amazing she is, she is so blunt with people!
And that’s the reason she has to communicate with the outside world via social media, because she has no friends, due to her rudeness no doubt

I mean most friends has the group where, one is funny, one is pretty, one can sing etc etc.... but no many tolerate shear rudeness and that’s what she brings, I’m a loud character but there is a time and place and I’m certainly not like her...

That’s why she will be clinging on to Pendick ...... it’s quite sad really that her life now is pendick and coconut latte

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pendick 🤣🤣🤣
It’s unbelievable really that she has over 19k posts and she’s the most boring person ever, she’s had a mirror selfie every morning before work since she started without fail along with nasty lunches which she’s still tracking the calories for and I’m not sure why when she eats like a pig all weekend. And assuming she made her own lunch yesterday why the duck did she put sweet corn in it if she doesn’t like it!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.