Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion: kirst is in lockdown, penfold hasn’t called, her food is still brown and he’s still very bald

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion

Kirsty Lea and Her Penfold twin, one week throwbacks and she’s gone all in

• Haha
Reactions: 29
thanks, managed to find him, the aunt feels the same too, and she’s a health and wellness coach???
There is a big rant on there about Anthony Joshua being racist too. Such an insular small minded family. So obviously keeping of sm this weekend so as not to get reported. However the brother has publicly admitted to ignoring the rules first time round so......

thanks, managed to find him, the aunt feels the same too, and she’s a health and wellness coach???

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Well I’m sure they’ll be feeling different if their nan or mam catches it and if any of them have an underlying health issues they may get very very ill. 😡

but then I’m sure they’ll blame everyone else if that was the case.

Thick c@nts

Or god they are a family of flat earthers.
How embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well I’m sure they’ll be feeling different if their nan or mam catches it and if any of them have an underlying health issues they may get very very ill. 😡

but then I’m sure they’ll blame everyone else if that was the case.

Thick c@nts

Or god they are a family of flat earthers.
How embarrassing
They are all overweight so I don’t think any of them would hold up well!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Let them get on with it ....... natural selection .....

An influencer in Turkey died the other day - he was mega fit, ripped and promoted health and wellness to his million followers. He publicly said he didn’t believe in Covid. He caught it and he was dead within 3 days.

You can’t educate stupid.
They don’t know basic English grammar so they’ll never understand a global pandemic.

OMG, just had a look at Mitch ..... he’s HUGE!!! What have Trace and Mick been feeding their kids ... three morbidly obese lumps.

Yes it is, sounds charming doesn't he
25st too by the looks of him.. good luck Mitch.

She will go quiet for a few days because she will be breaking the rules and seeing her handsome.
Agree ..... and the blondies post yesterday with her dad was to put us off the scent but Penfold obvs there too.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

An influencer in Turkey died the other day - he was mega fit, ripped and promoted health and wellness to his million followers. He publicly said he didn’t believe in Covid. He caught it and he was dead within 3 days.

They don’t know basic English grammar so they’ll never understand a global pandemic.

OMG, just had a look at Mitch ..... he’s HUGE!!! What have Trace and Mick been feeding their kids ... three morbidly obese lumps.
Exactly, if theyre that dim that they think the virus doesn’t get you before 10pm ( he posted something about this) and not understand the actual concept of pubs closing they can’t be helped. I personally refuse to dumb myself down to people now the only way they will realise is if they get the virus so let them crack on with not following advice.

Reactions: 5
Sit, watch and screenshot. The dozy lumps all post publicly on social media .........

I’m sure he does too
Yep, in Sutton. Not far from the Clumps but too far for Kirsty as she doesn’t drive or have a car .... or anything else to call her own aged 32.

Reactions: 4
Lovely family aren't they
He’s a delight ain’t he
Wonder if he’s single 😂

25st too by the looks of him.. good luck Mitch.

Agree ..... and the blondies post yesterday with her dad was to put us off the scent but Penfold obvs there too.
They are obviously together as neither of them have posted anything which is unheard of

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.