Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck way was that sandwich sliced?? 😂 Clearly as aggressively as the way she typed that caption! Why does she have such an attitude?! "I wanted a sandwich so!" so what you absolute melter

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm assuming the attitude about the sandwich is because SW treats bread like the devil so she feels like she's being all rebellious. But she seems to have forgotten she's (allegedly) calorie counting therefore bread is not off limits, so no need for the attitude.

I'm really bored with her now, I was only there for the workout lols and the convoluted maths every weigh in day, and neither of those things are happening any more.

Reactions: 12
I'm assuming the attitude about the sandwich is because SW treats bread like the devil so she feels like she's being all rebellious. But she seems to have forgotten she's (allegedly) calorie counting therefore bread is not off limits, so no need for the attitude.

I'm really bored with her now, I was only there for the workout lols and the convoluted maths every weigh in day, and neither of those things are happening any more.
Oh come on, aren’t you enjoy the my handsome show

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I loved those vids of her slovenly swinging a kettle bell, they made MY back hurt. Gotta admit mahansum is worth the watch.

Mahansum looks like he smells. There, I said it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I loved those vids of her slovenly swinging a kettle bell, they made MY back hurt. Gotta admit mahansum is worth the watch.

Mahansum looks like he smells. There, I said it.
Mahansum 😂 Can't wait to see if they move in together because of tier 2 lockdown!

Reactions: 3
She will go quiet for a few days because she will be breaking the rules and seeing her handsome.

Reactions: 9
Never known her off the grid - she deffo is in a limbo - wants to post/can’t post
She will justify everything in her simple head tho

Reactions: 6
This makes me so cross, she's clearly away seeing him... Why else would she be quiet? I'm from Ireland and my county is about to enter level 5 lockdown again, no bars, restaurants, no sport, no hair, beauty, no physio (I was meant to go this week typically 😂) my mum and brother are vulnerable so we've stayed away for their sake this whole time, looking through the window/through gate as kids are in school and I'm terrified of bringing something to them... I've to listen to the kids crying that they miss their grandparents, aunts, uncles and I want to cry too! This is exactly why we are still in this situation, people not caring about the rules and people like me who stick rigidly to them are the ones who are suffering!

Sorry for rant, this is me being bitter that I haven't got my hair done or got waxed in time so will be a yeti for the rest of the year 😂 🙈

• Haha
Had a thought earlier there’s a lot of clinics taken on extra staff because they have opened up covid testing centres and I reckon she’s got a job in one of those that’s why she’s not saying what it is because it’s not really what she wants to do and possibly only temporary.

Reactions: 1
I still can’t work out how she messed up cutting a sandwich like literally scratching my head and then to post it as well? She has to be on a special needs spectrum some where

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, we all have her address, date of birth etc, so maybe a little call to the Covid police will be made .... 👀🤔

• Haha
I still can’t work out how she messed up cutting a sandwich like literally scratching my head and then to post it as well? She has to be on a special needs spectrum some where
I feel like it was done for attention. She knew people would comment on the way it was cut.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.