Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that her new morning thing now? Instead of hiiiii guyyyys I’m out in my waaalk it’s not hiiii guys look at my coconut latte. She’s boring af.

Reactions: 11
Is that her new morning thing now? Instead of hiiiii guyyyys I’m out in my waaalk it’s not hiiii guys look at my coconut latte. She’s boring af.
Aside from how bleeping boring she is her wages must be nearly gone with travel and Starbucks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You don’t grab one of those every morning if you’re trying to loose weight!

Reactions: 5
You don’t grab one of those every morning if you’re trying to loose weight!
Certainly not! Gosh I don’t even buy a snack from my canteen anymore in desperate measures to save towards my house deposit. How much would a latte be times 5. She must be making an okay penny or she just can literally spend all her money of shite 🤣

Reactions: 3
Certainly not! Gosh I don’t even buy a snack from my canteen anymore in desperate measures to save towards my house deposit. How much would a latte be times 5. She must be making an okay penny or she just can literally spend all her money of shite 🤣
Packed lunches here. No shame in the savings game 😂

Reactions: 11
I saved £3.50 for 30 days and my little savings pot was over £100, so that’s a meal deal or an expensive coffee a day. Packed lunches are so worth it. All those Starbucks will add up.

Reactions: 7
... maybe she’s giving up on losing weight the hard way and having a band fitted...

Oh wait... i think I’ve got the wrong end of the stick hahah should have checked before posting
It's compression garments. That's it kirst you advocate of body positivity. Tuck it all away so as not to cause offence. You couldn't make this up

Reactions: 3
I find it strange that she’s already being over familiar with her (I presume) colleague “my girl” - wtf?

Reactions: 1
Are we taking bets on whether she'll go back to being a weightloss (LOL) account or just be about relationship advice, motherhood etc...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.