Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They could go for a walk or take a drink down to the beach.
Or talk or do what ever in the hotel without #gifted or filming it all.
Wonder if PP will tag #durex #amazing #gf #sex
😂 I didn’t put bum sex

pair of freeks

Reactions: 1
I’m not a snob in the slightest, I’m honestly not, but I do believe in old fashioned romance and in the early days of dating my man he took me to some gorgeous places - really dreamy dates. I most certainly didn’t shag him in a Premier Inn after a few weeks. And now I sound like my Grandmother lol
Premier Inn is a step up from riding in her parents house

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s took more of a battering on here tonight than that bed will for sure 😂😂

#pendick #bigflaps #shitshag

• Haha
Wasn’t that the leather jacket she made a big song and dance about how big it was on her? Doesn’t look it anymore...

Reactions: 9
Is she gonna weigh at the Premier Inn or has she just given up on being a weight loss account now...?

Reactions: 5
Is she gonna weigh at the Premier Inn or has she just given up on being a weight loss account now...?
Oh no she likes to weigh in her specific part of the house remember... so she couldn’t take the scales with her, like when she stayed at her sisters house that time and there was a real dilemma about weigh days 🤣🤣🤣. She needs to weigh herself and then decide what she’s doing to tell everyone the loss is 😂😂 She wouldn’t want PP witnessing that!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well at least with them two together , and giving us comedy gold, they are not inflicting their relationship twattyness on two other people

Just us that love to watch 😂

The universe guided them together because they are both absolute twats... or was that models 😐🤨😂

The twats are Instagram #hashtagthatyoutwats

• Haha
I’m sorry, but she’s just a head. The way she’s acting is bleeping ridiculous.
Not normal adult behaviour is it. Anyone with half a brain wouldn’t even be making it known they were seeing someone at this stage. Same goes for him, even worse.

And is that her niece she posted on her grid 2 days ago? If so I thought her sister said she didn’t want her posting her?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Sorry but if I met someone and they were posting pictures with an emoji covering my face I would be sooooo insulted 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Sorry but if I met someone and they were posting pictures with an emoji covering my face I would be sooooo insulted 😂😂😂
But she’s a celeb so she has to protect his identity. She wants the big reveal in OK, she’s just waiting for the phone call.

Not normal adult behaviour is it. Anyone with half a brain wouldn’t even be making it known they were seeing someone at this stage. Same goes for him, even worse.

And is that her niece she posted on her grid 2 days ago? If so I thought her sister said she didn’t want her posting her?
Literally the difference in the niece pic is her niece has grown and obscured her size

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m enjoying their dirty weekend in a Premier Inn a little too much. Breakfast was at the pub in the car park next to the Premier Inn. Get it down you girl .... eat up .... keep smashing them goals 😂

Two sausages, two bacon, two hash browns, white toast, butter .... absolute weightloss inspiration 🤦🏼‍♀️

But she’s a celeb so she has to protect his identity. She wants the big reveal in OK, she’s just waiting for the phone call.

Literally the difference in the niece pic is her niece has grown and obscured her size
That’s not her niece. She covers their faces as her sister bollocked her for exposing them to 20,000 strangers but she obviously has zero respect for whoever’s kid that is 🤦🏼‍♀️

She must be embarrassed about him? She reveals everything about her life, including her home address. Nothing is sacred apart from this little short bald man. Completely bizarre. Especially when her name is public to 20,000 strangers and she’s on Facebook ... 🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s calling him her ‘other half’ now ffs
She was desperate to find someone and she thinks she’s struck gold. Bless her LOL. He has a Kia and everyFING, what a catch 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.