Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm finding it difficult not to post any comments about him but feel like maybe that's mean. She's an hole but maybe he's not 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 thoughts welcome.
#wow says it all 🤣

They’re now in bed in a Premier Inn eating gifted gnawbles. Comedy gold 🤣

He could benefit her greatly. Eggs have nutritional benefits that most of her meals don't 😂🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚
I know each to their own, but he’s so unattractive ... I don’t care what nutritional benefits he has 😂😂😂 🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚

I wish I could meet an egg to take me to a Premier Inn. What a lucky lass ... who btw is going to balloon as all she does now is eat with her handsome.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s all ready packed on the pounds since meeting her.
What a wild holiday bed by ten eating gifted tit and taking pictures for the gram.

did she do her early weigh in this week

Reactions: 3
How do you like your eggs in the morning?

I like mine with a (hash) tag....

Boiled or fried I’m satisfied in bed at the premier inn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm thrilled that she has new content. I was sick of her Sunday night gunt and mound pics. Hope he enjoys burying his face in there 😙

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
What a wild holiday bed by ten eating gifted tit and taking pictures for the gram.

No weigh in.
She’s going to balloon.
She’s going to finish her gnawbles and then have an egg chaser - gobble gobble

• Haha
  • Sick

Boris has made us all go bed at 10 she’ll say 🙈

Reactions: 2

I'm blocked. They aren't really in bed eating are they? Ffs. Like a pair of bleeping divs.

I genuinely think he’s a little simple. A successful man in his 30s wouldn’t entertain her immature nonsense. He’s all over it and is embracing Insta life. They definitely could have gone on The Undateables. It’s cute they’ve found each other. I wouldn’t bloody want him and if he took me to a Premier Inn after 3 weeks I’d tell him to duck right off. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Boris has made us all go bed at 10 she’ll say 🙈
They could go for a walk or take a drink down to the beach.
Or talk or do what ever in the hotel without #gifted or filming it all.
Wonder if PP will tag #durex #amazing #gf #sex

pair of freeks

• Haha
I'm blocked. They aren't really in bed eating are they? Ffs. Like a pair of bleeping divs.
They are, in a Premier Inn, they’ve been out for dinner and now they’re in bed eating chocolate and waving the gifted gods for the Gram. They have a stash of junk food and sweets in their room. Tragic.

Reactions: 4

pair of freeks
I’m not a snob in the slightest, I’m honestly not, but I do believe in old fashioned romance and in the early days of dating my man he took me to some gorgeous places - really dreamy dates. I most certainly didn’t shag him in a Premier Inn after a few weeks. And now I sound like my Grandmother lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
#mygirlfendsmound#greatvag#femfresh#bumsex#plentyoflube

pair of freeks
What were the hashtags? What did I miss?
Go back on
thread. He posted along the lines of #dateday#wow#models#shanklyn.
Someone called Lucy said #manup#howold#getagrip 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Penfold - take your woman to the Ivy, share a bottle of Malbec, kiss her on the cheek at the end of the night and go home on your own ... to mummy’s house probably 🤣

Go back on
thread. He posted along the lines of #dateday#wow#models#shanklyn.
Someone called Lucy said #manup#howold#getagrip 🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂😂😂😂

What do we reckon they have brought each other as gifts.
I think she’s made him a calendar of her different muff shots in her pants on a Sunday

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.