Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely not normal functioning adults.

Birthday presents this morning. Grow the duck up 🤣

My fella recently surprised me with a Mulberry purse, just because. Did I tell anyone? No. Did I post it on social media. Like duck I did.

What is wrong with them?

Presents from each other’s family? They have been dating what a month? So flipping odd
I swear they’re the undateables. People with learning difficulties fall madly in love very quickly. They just want SOMEONE and then live out all their romantic fantasies. Penfold will definitely be parting with £29.99 for an Elizabeth Duke ring soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is so weird
Who gets all the birthday gifts laid out on the bed a full day before like it’s Christmas or something.
Bet they will spend the whole day squeezing and shaking the presents trying to guess what it is.

will they wear special matching birthday pjs tonight.
Will they both wear birthday badges tomorrow.
Will they do a live of them opening their gifts along with the live unveiling of Penfold pepper.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Definitely not normal functioning adults.

Birthday presents this morning. Grow the duck up 🤣

My fella recently surprised me with a Mulberry purse, just because. Did I tell anyone? No. Did I post it on social media. Like duck I did.

What is wrong with them?

I swear they’re the undateables. People with learning difficulties fall madly in love very quickly. They just want SOMEONE and then live out all their romantic fantasies. Penfold will definitely be parting with £29.99 for an Elizabeth Duke ring soon.
#engagement#rock#diamondsareagirlsbestfriend#fairytale#luckygirl#boydidgood

I bet it’s something like a Micheal Kors or DKNY purse he’s got her 😫

• Haha
Christ how many cards do they have each? as if their families got the other presents and cards too 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
See the #Iloveyou ?
Jesus lol

They’re a good match. Something isn’t right😂

#engagement#rock#diamondsareagirlsbestfriend#fairytale#luckygirl#boydidgood

I bet it’s something like a Micheal Kors or DKNY purse he’s got her 😫
And Marc Jacobs perfume. That you can smell from the next room 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Presents from each other’s family? They have been dating what a month? So flipping odd
Don't think my family would be buying presents after a month.

Peculiar indeed.

Imagine if one of the presents us a pregnancy kit and they reveal that they are having a baby 👶

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
This is so weird
Who gets all the birthday gifts laid out on the bed a full day before like it’s Christmas or something.
Bet they will spend the whole day squeezing and shaking the presents trying to guess what it is.

Will they do a live of them opening their gifts along with the live unveiling of Penfold pepper.
Crying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Penfold! We must display our presents in our Premier Inn!
We must take a picture!
We must share it on The Gram!
Happy Birthday Eve My Handsome!!!!!

Peculiar indeed.

Imagine if one of the presents us a pregnancy kit and they reveal that they are having a baby 👶
Absolutely not. A month is usually still “seeing someone” .... not full on boyfriend and girlfriend. bleeping odd. Also, if my mum wanted to give presents to a guy I’d being “seeing” for a month I’d tell her to back the chuff off. But she wouldn’t ... because we’re normal 😂

I should b

Peculiar indeed.

I should think she’s 10st too heavy to fall pregnant .....

• Haha
Wow I really did not know it was there birthdays tomorrow, she’s never mentioned it before.
And as for the big reveal you don’t have to be a detective to find out what he bloody looks like, does she really think she’s giving us a treat by doing a big reveal 😱

Also, finally, lol, Trace watchers her like a hawk. She’s always one of the first people to like all of her posts. Why the chuff is a woman watching her 32 year old daughter so closely?! Absolute oddballs.

Right, have a nice day folks.
I shall be sharing absolutely none of mine on social media 😁

Wow I really did not know it was there birthdays tomorrow, she’s never mentioned it before.
And as for the big reveal you don’t have to be a detective to find out what he bloody looks like, does she really think she’s giving us a treat by doing a big reveal 😱
Everyone will throw up in their mouths when they see him. She’s bigged him up way too much 😂

Reactions: 1
This is so weird

Haha it’s the printed a4 poster she’s done 🤣
Happy birthday handsomes then the big lips

HOWLING
They will be doing something like a live or video.
Wonder why she turned comments off.
sad she and he myst both be on their phones constantly.

This thread is keeping me sane during hard times. Thank you all

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you can’t open til tomorrow why flash them today you twit! Or is tomorrow all about revealing the man you’ve kept hidden for 6 weeks 🤔😂🙈

Have you noticed that she has tagged every place where they have walked/eaten but failed to tag the premier inn.... she wouldn’t be embarrassed would she....?

We know where you are as they all look the same you dense twit!

It really wouldn’t surprise me if she says to Penfold that she’s taking the pill when she actually isn’t, with the hope that she’ll get pregnant and have him locked in for life

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It really wouldn’t surprise me if she says to Penfold that she’s taking the pill when she actually isn’t, with the hope that she’ll get pregnant and have him locked in for life
This sounds like such a bleeping crazy comment to post but the fact is people 1000000% do it, wouldn't be shocked.

You can see (Daniel) like the front of the card says ‘Handsome’ I want to be physically sick. You literally don’t have pet names after 3 bleeping weeks. Absolutely ridiculous

• Haha
You can see (Daniel) like the front of the card says ‘Handsome’ I want to be physically sick. You literally don’t have pet names after 3 bleeping weeks. Absolutely ridiculous
Even if you were to give pet names who the duck would choose handsome???
I mean this in the nicest possible way but he is not handsome and I do not believe she is attracted to him because of his looks so why would she call him handsome? It’s weird.
He is just an average looking bald headed guy!
She is bigging him up for a big reveal. I don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even if you were to give pet names who the duck would choose handsome???
I mean this in the nicest possible way but he is not handsome and I do not believe she is attracted to him because of his looks so why would she call him handsome? It’s weird.
He is just an average looking bald headed guy!
She is bigging him up for a big reveal. I don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Because that is the key to a successful relationship remember; Tell him how attracted to him you are and how good looking he is. Top tip from number one relationship guru Kirsty Lea Dowling.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.