Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita.

VIP Member
I can't believe they have been together for like, 4 weeks, and she's acting like their love is a tale as old as time.

At least her maturity level is a size 12.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

BettyBeau

VIP Member
This is so weird
Who gets all the birthday gifts laid out on the bed a full day before like it’s Christmas or something.
Bet they will spend the whole day squeezing and shaking the presents trying to guess what it is.

will they wear special matching birthday pjs tonight.
Will they both wear birthday badges tomorrow.
Will they do a live of them opening their gifts along with the live unveiling of Penfold pepper.

• Haha

chaitealatte

Guys! She got a job!!! Hallelujah 💃🏽
She’s probably going to be Penfold’s personal assistant but I suppose beggars can’t be choosers 😊 good for you Kirst!

• Haha
  • Wow

BettyBeau

VIP Member
I reckon she’ll be up the duff before we know it and pile the “4 stone” back on and then some! Imagine if she turned into a Mummy account 😭 I couldn’t bare it!
She will deffo be pregnant within a year she’s got a job now so will make sure she’s there long enough to get mat leave.
They will probably have a nice Christmas together.
Holiday abroad and then start trying for a baby.

ohhh she will deffo try and be a mummy blogger the mum police is brutal though so good luck to that

I don’t follow her anymore just had a nosey on her profile just now. I feel like she absolutely loathes John. Why does she make so many sly digs about him? If you’re not happy with someone accepting substitutions on your shopping order then make sure you’re at home to check it yourself? She manages to make herself a priority any other time 🤷🏽‍♀️
who the fuck is John

• Haha

Instalies

Guyyyyys I don’t wanna be a bore buuuut, I think it’s an insult to people with additional needs to lump these pair of wallys in with them 😅

• Haha

Imhetetoread

The picture of her nails, and the comment, got my brows done too but no picture of them...

Why have they been completely removed? Have her brows refused to be photographed?
Have her brows not granted her permission to be posted to the gram?

Will we now see photos of her but her brows covered by an emoji?

She is a twat!

• Haha

SpellingBea

VIP Member
Guyssssss I really think we need to stop saying about her living with her parents. It’s really not the worst thing about it so I don’t see why people are using it against her. A lot of people her age are still living with their parents and it’s nothing to be ashamed of. Moving out and the upkeep of this are very expensive especially where she lives. Even someone with a full time average pay job would struggle. Not having a job and her personality are things to be ashamed of 🤣 but not living with your fam.
There’s nothing wrong with living with your parents but with no job in sight to contribute to the household and her waiting for her dad to pay for Disney + (£5.99...) i think we can carry on just as we are 😂

• Haha

Member2009

Chatty Member
Coffee in bed and she could get used to this...eh no shit - you eat in bed all the time and the remains stay on your duvet for a week you dirty cow!

So Kirsty’s idea of private is to reveal all the places they go and post pics with his head covered or back to the camera. Just show people Mr Potato Head!!!!

• Haha

Imhetetoread

I bet all the gifts they got each other were all #gifted 😂😂

Happy birthday here is a discount for some dental strips 🥳🥳🥳

How about some gnawbles 🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
Is he special needs as well?

Think we're going to see them on the next series of The Undatebles?

#MyHashtagsAreCringierThanYours

Pair of absolute whoppers.

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
What a dick head
She’s even tagged his insta even though he is private.
Best friend 😂 that’s a bit of a smack in the face too her best mate Kerry bet she will spend the whole day re sharing her birthday wishes from people she has never met bet non of her actual friends or family will feature.
Honestly penfold run and when you think you have run far enough run bit more

Last edited:
  • Haha

lolling_at_you

She literally just eats the same things over and over. The boredom would fucking kill me. Would love to know what else she's actually eating. I know she's not showing dinners now but even when she was constantly posting meals she had an entire snack basket in the garage yet supposedly never ate them 😒
Leftover Sunday roast that mummy made yesterday. No way is that all she’s eating - tiny lunch like that won’t fill up a 5ft 7 size 22 beast who has been up since 5am.

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Pendick 🤣🤣🤣
It’s unbelievable really that she has over 19k posts and she’s the most boring person ever, she’s had a mirror selfie every morning before work since she started without fail along with nasty lunches which she’s still tracking the calories for and I’m not sure why when she eats like a pig all weekend. And assuming she made her own lunch yesterday why the fuck did she put sweet corn in it if she doesn’t like it!!!!

• Haha