Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lolling_at_you

I couldn’t resist the car crash, I’ve viewed the story - hahahahahaha. So she’s trying a new thing and not getting obsessed with the scales. Dieting Kirsty style ..... eat what you like, including multiple meals out a week, and don’t weigh. I’m done 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the fuck way was that sandwich sliced?? 😂 Clearly as aggressively as the way she typed that caption! Why does she have such an attitude?! "I wanted a sandwich so!" so what you absolute melter

• Haha

Instalies

Honest to god guys I’m crying over here, y’all crack me up. This is my fave thread - I’m LOVING the material she’s providing us with.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
I’m guessing handsome is vegan. She’s now been making cornbread (not vegan) if she starts baking all the time she’s gonna be showing what a good wife she would be. She’s not working out, no walkies or bike sesh .. I think she’s just so happy .. she’s got something new to obsess over

(I forgot to put a full stop at the end of that sentence& it’s right buggin me)

Done it again.
Yes it’s worrying that he is now her everything.
Surely he must see that that’s a bit weird. I mean what must they talk abut when they see each other he’s already see every minute of her day documented on Instagram.

oh how was work? Don’t have a job
How’s your mate Kerry? Oh I’ve dumped my one and only friend now I’ve got you.

ohh so what have you been up to? Well I made blueberry muffins and talked to strangers on the gram!

oh yes I saw all that

fucking bunny

Last edited:
  • Haha

lolling_at_you

I genuinely think he’s a little simple. A successful man in his 30s wouldn’t entertain her immature nonsense. He’s all over it and is embracing Insta life. They definitely could have gone on The Undateables. It’s cute they’ve found each other. I wouldn’t bloody want him and if he took me to a Premier Inn after 3 weeks I’d tell him to fuck right off. 😂😂

• Haha

Dd29

VIP Member
Yes Kirsty, the reason you are the size you are is because you haven't eaten enough all these years......

• Haha

Anon247

Wasn’t that the leather jacket she made a big song and dance about how big it was on her? Doesn’t look it anymore...

lolling_at_you

Definitely not normal functioning adults.

Birthday presents this morning. Grow the fuck up 🤣

My fella recently surprised me with a Mulberry purse, just because. Did I tell anyone? No. Did I post it on social media. Like fuck I did.

What is wrong with them?

Presents from each other’s family? They have been dating what a month? So flipping odd
I swear they’re the undateables. People with learning difficulties fall madly in love very quickly. They just want SOMEONE and then live out all their romantic fantasies. Penfold will definitely be parting with £29.99 for an Elizabeth Duke ring soon.

• Haha

SD!85

Anyone think she looked ready to cry when she “I survived guys”. I mean with all they walking and exercise she does and working out 6 times a week that should’ve been no problem

Last edited:
  • Haha

lolling_at_you

They’re just comedy gold - sharing everything publicly on the internet is crazy at their age lol.

I think she’s embarrassed about him too. She was always saying she likes tall, dark and handsome .... she’s got a short, bald thumb 👨🏻‍🦲

Me thinks that all this keeping it private is because she is ashamed of Mr Potato Head!!!

I wonder if he is staying over at the Dowlings tonight.

His insta really is comical 😂😂😂
Banging away in the room next door to her parents. 🤣

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂👍 Will send you her new book on relationship advice
ahhhh thank you hope it had a signed pic of her and handsome

Recap of last thread
Had a few quiet weeks from the Dowling she’s in love so toned herself right down for Handsome.
She’s bagged herself a man dinner dates, day trips and dirty weekends away.
All the Ds yes she’s still a dick.

• Haha

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
I can’t believe the developments of this morning, it’s like Christmas has come for all of us with all the different cringe moments 😂😂

I never ever believed in love at first sight/date/ whatever until I met my partner (🤢 can’t believe I’ve just said that!) HOWEVER, it’s been over a year now and despite feeling like I’m in love etc, I’ve kept it to myself and not put it on blast across social media. We haven’t even said it to each other yet!! Even if your feelings for someone are intense it’s wise to keep your cool because there’s so much that can happen between initially meeting someone and actually getting to know someone. Does this make sense or am I waffling?? 😂😂

ANYWAYS, good luck to him when they run into any issues after the honeymoon period is over...she will be a horror! She’s fortunate she met him now rather than before the lockdown and the virus all started, it’s really put relationships to the test, including my own sadly 😣
I think it’s weird you’ve not said it yet 😂😂

Rosiejones100

Please someone shoot me, I don't think there's any other way out.
Kirst got the travelator to the top she couldn't cope with them stairs. I keep thinking it's some sort of wind up. They can't be for real.
#girlfriend#eating#cantcopewithstairs#engagementring#argos#elizabethduke#

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
No pressure to lose weight now? Is she implying her old job pressured her into losing weight? 🙄
Doubt it as she’s not worked for nearly a year.
She’s not done anything for nearly a year so there has been no pressure.

she’s secured the bag in her eyes her life long ambition to be in a realtionship so no need to lose weight now.

which is absolutely up to her but stop with the throw back pics now hun.

• Haha

Member2009

Chatty Member
She’s not in a rush anymore to get to her target weight .....

That’s good Kirsty love because going on your averages you’re likely to hit target in 2060. Keep smashing them goals babe. FFS.
Really sad that all her bullshit was just until she found herself a man. What a sad desperate cow!