Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Guyssssss I really think we need to stop saying about her living with her parents. It’s really not the worst thing about it so I don’t see why people are using it against her. A lot of people her age are still living with their parents and it’s nothing to be ashamed of. Moving out and the upkeep of this are very expensive especially where she lives. Even someone with a full time average pay job would struggle. Not having a job and her personality are things to be ashamed of 🤣 but not living with your fam.
She’s not your average 30 odd year old though. She’s got absolutely no intention of getting a job.. in 2-3 months she will have been unemployed for like a whole year ..

Reactions: 10

Instalies

Morning guyyyyyyyys!!! Happy Thursday. Got my coconut latte. Remember YOUR amazing.

Wonder if bollock head is doing Lego today like yesterday? 🤣

I really need to learn Photoshop as Gigantor’s face would look awesome on that 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lol I’m a graphic designer - watch this space

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Its_Me

VIP Member
She still has to be a cunt about announcing it. “I’ll share when I’m ready” 🙄

• Haha
Well fuck me sideways what an ugly looking pair.
I always wonder where I am going wrong in life, I’m single.. I look like James Bond but I do have hair and dont look like a thumb!

• Haha

Instalies

Def a pair of *******!

Posting a picture of your food with the caption “nice meal with my girlfriend” does not make you a food blogger you fucking idiot!

She will be building Lego next!

She needs to get him a hygienist appointment for his birthday 🤮
theyre like a pair of 12 year olds - it’s so cringe I want to die. Think they need a chaperone. Genuinely, their combined IQ must be below 65...

• Haha

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
thanks, managed to find him, the aunt feels the same too, and she’s a health and wellness coach???
Well I’m sure they’ll be feeling different if their nan or mam catches it and if any of them have an underlying health issues they may get very very ill. 😡

but then I’m sure they’ll blame everyone else if that was the case.

Thick c@nts

thanks, managed to find him, the aunt feels the same too, and she’s a health and wellness coach???
Or god they are a family of flat earthers.
How embarrassing

• Heart

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
That amazing moju shite clearly doesn’t do the trick being that she’s never away from Costa for her morning coffee. Hahah shots of orange juice... she’s wilding 🤣

• Haha

lolling_at_you

Maybe it’s me, but if I ever sit in bed FILMING my breakfast you can shoot me.

The correct YOU’RE in her latest pointless post.
Then the first hashtag is love the skin YOUR in. Thick as pig shit.

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
I hope that doesn’t mean she will just stop trying now that she’s with him. I did that when I got with my boyfriend because it was nice for someone to accept me as I was, even if I was overweight... so I stopped being so obsessed with weight loss but ultimately I ended up gaining weight and now I’m starting from the beginning again. 😂

Also it’s healthy for the relationship for people to keep looking after themselves separately! She will end up becoming totally co-dependant and putting all her happiness in his hands and that spells disaster!!
Totally. It’s lovely to have someone who makes you feel beautiful and accept what you deem are your physical flaws (These can be different between individuals) I think people should be accepted as they are and loved for what’s inside but at the same time being over weight or any unhealthy body weight isn’t something that should be encouraged in my opinion. And there’s plenty of enablers out there! Being co dependent on validation from others is particularly toxic. It’s clear she is a victim of this from instagram to love interests which is worrying. As much as she claims to she doesn’t love herself as she is, she would love to be smaller and this body confidence ‘Proud of my Curves Mate’ facade is a lie.

Marie SW

Also, do you think she lets him pay for everything? Urgh bet she’s one of them - my dad always paid for our Trace - old fashioned man 🙄🤮

• Haha

Gobbylurker

Still no weigh in? She’s obviously decided fat and happy is the way forward.

Literally met a bloke and a month later decided she’s not going to aim to lose another pound after years of having a weight loss account. Absolute joke.

Last edited:
  • Haha

lolling_at_you

MY handsome 👨🏻‍🦲
MY boy 👨🏻‍🦲

I wonder what she she has given him as her excuse for turning comments off.... You aren't as "handsome" as I've made out so people will be like wtf? I don't want women commenting on how handsome you are because I'm a jealous bitch? I don't want people calling me out on my lack of weight loss or creepy super early declaration of love? 😂 None of them are particularly good options! I'd be so offended if someone did that to me! Don't have a public Instagram then!
I think she knows people will take the piss so she’s protecting him from her “trolls” ... ie people with an opinion on the life she shares publicly on the internet to 20,000 complete strangers.

Like this?
That’s genius 😹😹😹

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Wow I really did not know it was there birthdays tomorrow, she’s never mentioned it before.
And as for the big reveal you don’t have to be a detective to find out what he bloody looks like, does she really think she’s giving us a treat by doing a big reveal 😱

indigoipswich

She literally reminds me of a 12 year old. Is it necessary to say you made it for your boyfriend? No. No, it is not. Dying for someone to comment about how private she’s keeping everything. Although god knows what she’s gonna share if she decides to make this public!

• Haha

lolling_at_you

He’s a very unique looking boy.

Well, she seems as proud as punch with the munter, so all the best to them. Highly suspect the way she’s eating that she’ll be 25st before long. Each to their own though. Instagram is her life, she will need therapy to cure that addiction.

Gobbylurker

She just doesn't get how weight loss works does she? Not eating enough equals less calorie intake = big weight loss. Weight gain comes from too many calories Kirsty. She might only be eating one meal but she's definitely eating far too many calories in snacking etc. Div, she just doesn't get it but she reckons she's an expert.

Can you actually imagine the jealousy she would have as a mum?! The fact that the attention would be away from her, she would be wicked. She deletes comments complimenting how good her sister looks, she gets pissed off with her nieces if they interrupt her stories or eat her strawberries, she even sounded a bit pissed off with penfold last week because everyone was asking about him on her stories and not her. She is an attention seeking, selfish, bitter person. As someone mentioned above, I've never been out of work since I was 16. I've done a load of shitty jobs in between better ones. Just because it's been built into me to work and earn a wage and support myself. She is absolutely bone idle. She could have done all sorts since she lost her job but she thinks she deserves the right thing for her. What she doesn't seem to realise is that when she applies for jobs now, that gap in her cv when the country was crying out for volunteers is going to speak volumes. 9 months out of work is a long time and she has no excuse for it apart from she couldn't find what she wants to do so she decided to do nothing.

She's gripping my shit so badly at the moment, it's like trying to reason with a child. How can penfold be attracted to someone so bitter and someone who has so little commitment or ambition? Won't be long til her true colours come out.

• Heart